• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tent-Goers and Harlan

Looks like there are a couple different spots to camp there. do you just pay and setup wherever? and where is good?

Setup tents pretty much anywhere he said, but we needed to reserve a powered spot. I have a bad habit of taking tons of pictures, and will need a laptop to download to as well as running a fan in the tent, recharging batteries and such. I like to rough it on occasion. It's a redneck camper thing!
T-Minus 4 an counting.....:photo:

Excellent! Team Struggle will be making a firework purchase as well.

I have already created cheat sheet for fireworks sequence. I'll have some randoms for thurs/fri, I figure we put the big stuff on saturday.

seriously though, we'll not have any tent incidents, I figured out how to prevent those with the use of wienerbox wheels.

I spoke to Stephen around noon. He was calling folks with reservations and confirming. Also at that time he had one single cabin remaining. We arrived home to a brief power outage and thus the tardiness of this post. Loading now.....see ya'll tomorrow.
His # 606-573-9009 good luck.

I had one guy back out on splitting our cabin so I have room for 1 person if they'd like the amenities of a cabin. I'm arriving late wednesday and leaving Sunday.

Your cut for the cabin would about around $80 for the entire stay. Let me know.

Back