• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tent-Goers and Harlan

it was not easy smoothing over that incident with you and Jennie standing there laughing and pointing.

Yeah, my wallet was a lot lighter after that.......

How far out in advance does camping have to be booked for tent sites? This will be a last minute trip if I can get the time off work.

How far out in advance does camping have to be booked for tent sites? This will be a last minute trip if I can get the time off work.

show up, pitch a tent, pay dude in the office next day.

or if you're a band of gypsy mexicans;
show up, party until 4 AM, pack up before office opens, pay nothing, leave giant mess.

Yes. I have discovered that I like jager.

You'll have no worries of me trying to take it from you. I don't like it, never have liked it, and never even wanted to try to like it. During the process of what will be known as a very long night last year, a shot was bought for me, and the night went abruptly down hill from there. Nick was there to witness this night.

I'll stick to my rum and cokes. Hope Molly has the small mixing cup ready :)

Whats it like to run and get some ice every day or two? I would assume its not that bad to do?

Just wanna keep some food stuffs cold for the duration of the trip if I could and don't have $600 to pick up a Yeti right now.

Whats it like to run and get some ice every day or two? I would assume its not that bad to do?

Just wanna keep some food stuffs cold for the duration of the trip if I could and don't have $600 to pick up a Yeti right now.

There is ice available at the office.

I will search out this Camp Silvera. My wife will be looking for like minded women who follow their men to the middle of nowhere, beat up the vehicle they came in, and expect a cold beer and warm food at the end of the day!

I will search out this Camp Silvera. My wife will be looking for like minded women who follow their men to the middle of nowhere, beat up the vehicle they came in, and expect a cold beer and warm food at the end of the day!

Cant miss the big red burb and the ugliest comanche around.

Re: Re: Tent-Goers and Harlan

show up, pitch a tent, pay dude in the office next day.

or if you're a band of gypsy mexicans;
show up, party until 4 AM, pack up before office opens, pay nothing, leave giant mess.

That was the weirdest thing I have ever seen! But also the funniest!

So wife was not gonna go because of school, but changed her mind again. I guess I need to plan on bringing the inflatable mattress after all.

How is the burnable wood situation there? I usually bring an axe and hatchet to cut my own wood from around the camp site, any objections to this before I plan on it?

So wife was not gonna go because of school, but changed her mind again. I guess I need to plan on bringing the inflatable mattress after all.

How is the burnable wood situation there? I usually bring an axe and hatchet to cut my own wood from around the camp site, any objections to this before I plan on it?

Stephen usually has a big pile and charges $5 take what you want. He does usually say however to not take the whole pile..... :cool:

I just put in for leave from work, getting there Wednesday evening, assuming the jeep doesn't break down. Do I need to pre-pay and reserve a spot for tent camping, or just pitch it next to the group and pay in the morning?

Also, can somebody bring me 2 or 3 Midwest Chapter stickers too? I ran out. Will trade for a case of Yuengling.

I just put in for leave from work, getting there Wednesday evening, assuming the jeep doesn't break down. Do I need to pre-pay and reserve a spot for tent camping, or just pitch it next to the group and pay in the morning?

Just see them in the campground office in the morning. There is usually plenty of room to camp in the front field.

OK I just received my email from Stephen and know where the tent site is. Electric near the showers. Water + Electricity= :attom:
Oh ya it's gonna be a good one. Ed you still going?:conceited

OK I just received my email from Stephen and know where the tent site is. Electric near the showers. Water + Electricity= :attom:
Oh ya it's gonna be a good one. Ed you still going?:conceited

Huh? It's on my schedule. Should I be afraid of something?

We just purchased an absurd amount of very large fireworks.

just figured I'd give all of the tent dwellers fair warning.

Back