• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tellico Pics

i went up guadrail and never got out of my XJ.

cccj said:
Are there any shots of slickrock? I curious to see what it looks like since last week.

Did they do some "work" there too?

2offroad said:
i went up guadrail and never got out of my XJ.

Hmmm, does this mean I can run it this year? Maybe I'll have a winch bumper by then to mount my winch to.

Ghost said:
Hmmm, does this mean I can run it this year? Maybe I'll have a winch bumper by then to mount my winch to.
yes, just need some front tow points.

2offroad said:
yes, just need some front tow points.

Now that I have covered! Been tested with 18 wheelers in the sand box!

Re: Alright Tell it!

woody said:
I am all for deballing trail 11 since It was just too skeerey :eek: last time I ran it.

I peeked at the pix earlier so Tell It: who drove (up-not around) the staircase and helicopter pad? What was all that strapping & winching???

Who had FUN going down Schoolbus? I've only done that once (last summer, leading, no spotter, no clue what was 'round the bend) and it was a total rush... Nose Wheelies!!! Almost as fun as parachuting.

11 & 12 need a "It's been nice knowing you" :wave1: sign at the entrances. Other than that, I'd leave em be.

Hate that I missed it, sounds like y'all had fun!

Hey Woody,
I did have to winch one place on Gaurdrail but only about 5 or 6
feet and made it up helli pad with no winching.Woo Hoo!
Lee made it almost to the top of helli pad and broke a tie rod.
After changing it he made it on up.
Thats all that made it without some pulling.
Wish you coulda been there.

Slickrock, sunday
detail

Big 98 check your yahoo folder. I'd guess its not seet up for other people to view.

All I see are red X's!

Big98, try to post a link to the album those pics are in. Yahoo sucks for posting individual pics, they change the url so that the pic is only good for a few hours.
Dale

cccj said:
Not impossible.
Image-E9E76FF0193511D8.jpg

That's me.

Ummm Well forget I asked that question! :eyes: :eek:

Back