• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tan XJ with a cut off back?

Im not sure of his name, but yes he is on here. He went on a Windrock ride with us one time.

I don't think he gets on much anymore...

Was that the one with all the controversy on Pirate?

i havent seen the tan one in chatt but i have seen him in knoxville. i think hes from chatt and goes to school in knox maybe? coulda just been in for the thanksgiving holiday. only chopped back that i know of around here that runs the roads is myself and my buddy alex with a red early 90's model.

that's how I remember it, too. FullsizedXJ (IIRC) did all the work and got stiffed after a bunch of drama. I don't remember all the details, but I seem to recall a bunch of excuses and no payment.

dang im outta the loop... i never read anything about the guy getting stiffed by the dude. my pirate gossip isnt up to date i guess... i saw it in knox the 2nd home game, he was on cumberland. good looking jeep, extremely clean. its clear its his daily driver and he NEVER takes it into the woods. that thing was so clean i doubt he even parks it in gravel parking lots

That drama spilled over on here in this chapter. Fullsize is a suporter and all around good guy from my experiences on it. I wondered if that was the xj you were refering to.

Yes that is the guy, it was great to watch all the contraversy on pirate, it was like a reality tv show. Hope fullsizeXJ got his money!

They eventually came to a resolution, but it almost got nasty there for a while. I wasn't on the forums then, but I caught the thread by mistake and spent a couple of hours wrapped up in it...it was sort of like being stuck in a soap opera.

If you see him again, though, flag him down and ask him about the 3,000 some-odd acres of timber land in Brandon, MS that he was giving permission to wheel in. I'm an hour and a half away from there and I'd love to take him up on it.

I did finally get paid in full for it, it got realy nasty on Pirate in the first thead. people were going way to far so I deleted the first thread and started a new one asking folks to keep it on the legal side, here is a pic of it when it was finished

38995.jpg

I did finally get paid in full for it, it got realy nasty on Pirate in the first thead. people were going way to far so I deleted the first thread and started a new one asking folks to keep it on the legal side, here is a pic of it when it was finished

Nice XJ...how many man hours did it take to complete the chop?

I do not have an actual time on it, I would say mayby 3 - 4 days of actual work time on it, I know I could knock one out in about 4 days now that I have what needs to be done figured out

if you see it in hixson and its flat military tan, black bumpers, h1 wheels rollin on 37s and full widths with a relocated hatch then its me since im the only one running milspec paint in hixson.....oh and by the way brandon you need to break the moth balls out of your junk and lets go hit coppinger cove

Back