• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tan rear sound bar, with speakers and light. great condition

Older style or newer style?

Yep. Easy style.

I work 7am-3:30 and I'm in gilbert.

Ill call you tomorrow when I'm out of work then.

got stuck at work late, then forgot to call when all was crazy at home.

ill call tomorrow, or you can call me so I dont forget.

If PB does not take it send me a PM I am definitely interested. Been looking for one of these.

He has a job with long hours and a long commute. usually he gets home and gets some time in on the jeep then goes to bed. and does it over again. cut the guy some slack you gotta do what you gotta do.

It dirty in the pics.

I cut it before the clip so you can wire it in and still have it be removable.

soundbar01.JPG

soundbar02.JPG

soundbar03.JPG

soundbar04.JPG

Again, I responded to this months ago and never got a call. Not tryin to be a dick but if you tell someone you are gonna call so they can pick something up you might wanna do that! I would have gotten this a LONG time ago.

Again, I responded to this months ago and never got a call. Not tryin to be a dick but if you tell someone you are gonna call so they can pick something up you might wanna do that! I would have gotten this a LONG time ago.

I did call, got no answer, also sent a PM with my number and told you when I would be home... and yes it does sound like you're trying to be a jerk about it.

I don't hold stuff, I figured you didn't want it anymore when I didn't hear from you.

anyone who wants it can come get it after 4:30pm 6028219520

Back