• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tan interior

ipkyss

NAXJA Forum User
Complete tan interior from a 97 xj country. Every single piece. power driver seat that works. Seats are not perfect, nor perfectly clean. Door panel switches are not perfect. Everything works from the driver side though. overhead center display. Rear sound bar, headliner. Had to make a few cuts here and there as a few seatbelt bolts were rusted into the floor. Would like to get rid of it all to one person and cheap.

electric

I would be happy with $50 for everything if someone can get this stuff out of my way quick. Don't want to put it all outside to find out someone wanted the seats, carpet, headliner, ect.

Wish you were closer, I would be all over it :-/. Any chance you would be interested in shipping the power seat base? Just the base and switches/wiring, not the whole seat.

everything is gone but the front seats. Don't have time to ship anything right now.

Back