• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tahuya the 24 whos down?

i would go but i am just a stocker at this time. i have been gathering some parts like dana 44's but have been buying other stuff instead. Anyways, Safeway is at the intersection of cooper point and harrison. You can get off at black lake and turn left on cooper point like going to the mall and just stay straight safeway is on the left. Or take the evergreen college exit and stay right. turn right on mud bay road and follow it up and safeway will be on your right.

Yeah u could meet me at autozone at 7:10ish btw how did u know i worked there? the one off of Pacific and carpenter right?

my # is 610-322-6373 if any one needs any help getting there.

Ha, well i don't think i wanna pass up 10 bucks an hour to knock an old building down...=]

Plus i got food poisoning from peanut butter last weekend so im on the poo list right now...so 'sick daze' aren't an option.

-PJ-

if its ok to meet there i would like every one to meet up at 7:50 leave for tahuya by 8:15 ish. and ill will meet anyone else who dont know where that is at my auto zone at 7:45

my # 610-322-6373 if yall need help

Back