• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-shirts

If anyone has the MWC logo in a vector file I would appreciate it. The jpg that I got from Dan will not embroider the way I want it to and I want to have hoodies made for some of the mwc kids.

If anyone has the MWC logo in a vector file I would appreciate it. The jpg that I got from Dan will not embroider the way I want it to and I want to have hoodies made for some of the mwc kids.

I have the vector file...what's you e-mail address sir?

Ram" RedHeep cracks me up when he gives you that look : Rod

I vote salmon
with the old grill logo.

What, you guys won't wear pink? I'm comfortable.

Last edited by a moderator:
The file format is the problem. You guys have the .jpg file. It's named vector, but it's not s vector file format.

The vector file can be taken apart in layers with an invisible background which is what I need for embroidery. Where did the pink hats come from? That place has to have the right graphic file.

I searched my gmail for vector

found a file from rev circa 2013.
Sent it to you.

I'm working on it.

90% finished with a vecotr file.

I have to recreate the teef, and it's become time consuming. I am not an artist.

I'm working on it.

90% finished with a vecotr file.

I have to recreate the teef, and it's become time consuming. I am not an artist.

Thanks for the help Nate....

done.
T shirt people should be able to work with that.

Teeth, black and backround on separate layers.

Back