• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

T-shirts

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Anthony, you going to be able to design them again this year?

We should start working on this soon.

We also need to pick a color for the shirt. My wife suggested maroon, as we haven't done that color and she remembers that stuff better than me. Yes we've done red, but not maroon.

mac 'Other thoughts' gyvr

Maroon was the color of the 30th shirts in Moab.

I like it when we do bright colors. My orange WF shirt gets worn all the time. Gray is boring.

I talked to Anthony today. I think are going to put flex's jeep on the shirt and try to get a shirt color as close to the same color as his jeep.

We haven't done a blue or whatever color that in a long time.

What is the official color of his jeep?

mac 'not bright but fits the theme' gyvr

I talked to Anthony today. I think are going to put flex's jeep on the shirt and try to get a shirt color as close to the same color as his jeep.

We haven't done a blue or whatever color that in a long time.

What is the official color of his jeep?

mac 'not bright but fits the theme' gyvr

Jesus and I though Anthony's jeep was ugly :kissyou:.......LOL....I was liking the idea of the MS logon on the sleeve...I hate to make this whole thing about Flex....

Ram" My two cents" Rod.....

Let's hear some ideas then

mac 'I wasn't even sure what John was trying to say' gyvr

I was trying to be nice......I look at it this way.....We did the Red-Bird thing. We are going to do a "memorial" at Badlands. Josh said it better than I ...Lets move on. The MS symbol on the shirt sleeve is more than enough.

Ram" No death talk at WF" Rod

Well we could put his face on the shirt...

I threw the idea out at Redbird of his jeep on the shirt and there was a good response.

It doesn't have to be sad to have his Xj on the shirt.

And looking for more ideas...the only other idea in this thread is a bright colored shirt.

mac 'get creative' gyvr

I understand the response from the people at Red-Bird but playing devils advocate 90% of the people there were his friends. Do not get me wrong I liked Flex and he was a good guy but not everyone in the club will be as thrilled with making the event shirt about Flex. What about something along the line of our logo with WF stuff added? I am not really sure what to do with the shirt but Anthony always comes up with good idea's.

From Oh-Ten to 2014 the shirts have had a Jeep on the back. IMO using Aaron's Jeep this year won't make it all about him unless we put "In Memory Of" or similar with it. We used Anthony's Jeep in '14 and the event wasn't all about him...

Steel Blue is the official color if we want to go that route. If a brighter color is desired, we used lime green in '11, red in '12, yellow in '13 and orange in '14. White wouldn't be my first choice for a wheeling shirt, but there is that too.

The MD logo can stay or go, but we would probably have to get permission to use it and I don't know if there is a cost involved with that.

Also, I really liked the simplicity of last year's shirt. The thing about super awesome design shirts is that it gets harder to come up with one every year. Boring? Maybe. Just a personal preference.

One of my favorite shirts is the 07 one. It just had a single color XJ grill printed on the back. The full color shirts are cool, but the prints don't seem to last when I wear them a lot.

I like a blue shirt. I think that the picture of a jeep thing is played out. A different graphic design would be cool.

One of my favorite shirts is the 07 one. It just had a single color XJ grill printed on the back. The full color shirts are cool, but the prints don't seem to last when I wear them a lot.

I like a blue shirt. I think that the picture of a jeep thing is played out. A different graphic design would be cool.

I agree, I wear the 08 & 09 shirts more than the full color recent ones.

What about the rear logo from last year with this year's date and bring back the early front logo?

I think a blue colored shirt would be a good choice. Maybe something along the lines of what the '14 crawl shirts were but a little darker. I also do like the simplistic design that we had last year. I think I wear that one more than my others. We can always base this year's off last year's but just tweak it a bit too make it different than what the anniversary shirt was. I like the idea of having the ms logo on there as well. Like was said tho, don't know if we would need permission to use it.

I like the idea of the Steel blue and kind of like the idea of Aarons rig on it tbh. I definitely wouldn't want it to be a memorial shirt with his name or anything like that. Just the rig doesn't make it about him except for the people that recognize it and want it to be. To anyone else its just a nice looking Xj on a blue shirt. Some of these other ideas sound good too though.

The stocking cap logo was awesome I like the idea of using that again or possibly as an ongoing W.F. logo. Last years shirt was a cleaner look with the logos and no rig, it is my favorite Naxja shirt. ( got a hole the other day though) I wouldn't be against doing variations of it for a few years. Maybe that's boring but its simple, clean, and looks good.

The ms logo would be cool to do but not if copyright or whatever is a possible issue.

Does someone have the hat logo we keep talking about?

mac 'can't picture it off the top of my...head...' gyvr

This is what we did last year.
1e2235e8562027f9d0719ba826e89efb.jpg

Ok that logo.

Makes sense.

I have a cold and was a rough night last night.

mac 'like it for the front logo w/o anniversary lingo' gyvr

yep I love that logo....Anthony may be able to "dress it up " a bit different.

Back