• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swap meet.

-Hub kit for dana 30. Includes chromo outers. Has a couple bearings that need replaced.
I paid for $400 and that's what I will sell it for.

-D30 complete axle came out of a 96. Has shafts and brakes and hubs. 3.55 gears. $100

-8.25 complete axle came out of same 96. 27 spline shafts and brakes. 3.55 gears. $75 obo

-Aw-4 transmission, came out of a 93. Worked when pulled. $100 obo

-Rear discs brake kit. Got all the parts to make it work on a D44 or D35. I'm not sure what this is worth, so please make a fair offer.

-I have 5 rear hatches 96 and down. Several colors. Make offers.

If I get the popcan back together in time I will dig through some more stuff to see what I got.

mac 'help pay for my Harlan trip' gyvr

also would anybody be interested in some hood spacers made from 1in square tubing. i will have three extra sets. I would sell them for 3 bucks a pair just to make the money back from the left over metal

Hub kit for dana 30. Includes chromo outers. Has a couple bearings that need replaced.

-D30 complete axle came out of a 96. Has shafts and brakes and hubs. 3.55 gears. $100

-8.25 complete axle came out of same 96. 27 spline shafts and brakes. 3.55 gears. $75 obo

-Rear discs brake kit. Got all the parts to make it work on a D44 or D35. I'm not sure what this is worth, so please make a fair offer.

-Complete wiring harness for a 96 XJ, tip to tail, unmolested, picked clean from the jeep. $150 obo

-D30 inner axle sleeve kit, brand new, never used. This is it here: inner axle kit $80 firm

mac 'updated' gyvr

I have 4 stock control arms(2 uppers and 2 lowers), make me an offer

Hub kit for dana 30. Includes chromo outers. Has a couple bearings that need replaced.

-Complete wiring harness for a 96 XJ, tip to tail, unmolested, picked clean from the jeep. $150 obo

-D30 inner axle sleeve kit, brand new, never used. This is it here: inner axle kit $80 firm

mac 'updated' gyvr

D30 is pending.

mac 'should've asked more' gyvr

Have a MORE steering box brace. It doesn't fit with the durango box. I have all the hardware. MORE gets $65. Make me an offer.

For a cold frosty beverage, I will "help" put it in. ;)

Have a MORE steering box brace. It doesn't fit with the durango box. I have all the hardware. MORE gets $65. Make me an offer.

For a cold frosty beverage, I will "help" put it in. ;)
$30? And a sixer of something. Cold and frosty?

Ok, sounds fine to me, what kind of beer do you want to help throw it on? I can get you a fowty of some fine malt likker! :D

Tea, Dr. Pepper or water? :D

Too late, at least its going on the same color XJ! :D

I have a 29 spline C8.25 out of a 98 with drums I'll sell for $50. Let me know and I will bring it down.

I have a Ballistic Fab D60 Hi Steer arm for sale. Missing the slug but it will be sent to whoever gets the arm. the slug is nothing more then a piece of 3/16th steel 2" round and treated for strength.
I have 2 PS boxes pulled off parted xj's.... great for hydro assist taping.
2 sets of fixed LCA's and some adj LCA that need JJ or heims
2 Alt, ac delco type I believe... 84 - 86 style I think.
97 Brake MC
2 sets of D60 REAR shafts... 30 spl I think.

Last edited:
Awesome let me know! I'm going to need it this year.

I forgot to dig this out, I will try in the next couple of days

mac 'found other stuff tho' gyvr

Back