• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swap meet in ga

dustyredneck

NAXJA Forum User
We're having a our first swap on sat sept 18 at 4 wheel parts in marrietta ga. We will have food, drinks, stuff to give away, and 107.1 will be broadcasting live with a live band. There is even rumor that someone is bringing 5 d60's to sell. Hope to see some of ya'll there. 770.427.9840

post a linky to some directions to the store please..

i migth come out. i could always use some more shit to clutter up the garage

oh baby im there...i'll drive over there....meet some of you guys....hope to see ya there....hey will someone PM me like tow days before so i rememmber.....nevermind can't come that auburn vs. LSU and i got tickets wooo hoooo

http://www.4wheelparts.com/4wp/stores/storelocate.asp?state=GA

I will be at the marietta location but both stores will be having a swap as well as the rest of 4 wheel parts across the country. You can call for directions at 770-427-9840 also. As far as the question goes about if it is only for jeeps??? I would hope not because so far i have 4 different vehicle manufactures on my cherokee. Im hoping someone will show up with a ford d60. Look forward to seeing all of yall.....

Back