• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

NAXJA shipping help

NAXJA Forum User
I recently bought a steel hardtop for my wife's '74 scout.

We're in Ocala, FL and it is currently in Auburn, IL. My aunt and uncle live in Imperial, MO and will gladly go pick it up from Auburn and hold it for me in Imperial.

BUT if there is someone in or near Auburn, IL...or even someone around St Louis who would happen to be going to Columbus, Indiana I know of someone else from the SEC chapter who will be going there within the next few weeks and could meet me in southern TN or north GA which would cut my fuel cost in half rather than having to go all the way to MO.

OR if someone in you folks area would be able to get it and come south to someone else in our chapter...yada yada.

Just checking to see if it's even possible. I'd be able to chip in some fuel money if need be and if you happen to bring it far enough south where I can meet you I'd gladly buy a meal as well.

It is pretty big...8' long, a bit over 5' wide and probably weighs around 200# +-. It would fit in the bed of a full size long bed truck.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Back