• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Swag Order

Ben H

NAXJA Forum User
Hoodies: $45, are going to have an embroidery of the Sierra Chapter logo over the left chest. This should prove to be more durable than those hoodies that are done with silk screen. Colors available are black, brown, grey & navy. Sizes available are S, M, L, XL, XXL (XXL require a $5 premium). Minimum of 12 needed to place order.

Flexfit caps: $22, are to have embroidery as well, and placed in the center of the front of the cap. Colors available are black, brown, forest green, navy blue & grey. Sizes available are S/M & L/XL. Most will need a L/XL. Minimum of 18 needed to place order.

Antenna Balls are going to be $5 a piece, and $8 for two. Minimum order of 100, but I will buy these independently and sell like the stickers.

Beer mugs are going to have to be put on hold for now, as it requires a minimum order of 36, and I am not certain whether or not we have that much interest in them to fulfill that quota.

I have tried to upload some pictures of this stuff, but am simply not that computer literate, or at least "Naxja" literate.

All orders are subject to a shipping charge.

To place an order please post below, and I will contact you with payment information. I would like to place the whole order within three weeks, and delivery of products will be a short while after that.

Thanks for your support of the Sierra Chapter.

i will take one grey flexfit hat size L/XL. and if enough people still want them i put in my vote in for one beer mug too.

Ben, I will want two hoodies, size XL and 2 hats, size XL. I will get you the colors as soon as Starboard M gets back to me... send me the payment info and I will forward... oh, and 2 sets of bocci balls....

:D

Starboard D said:
Ben, I will want two hoodies, size XL and 2 hats, size XL. I will get you the colors as soon as Starboard M gets back to me... send me the payment info and I will forward... oh, and 2 sets of bocci balls....

:D

Working on the bocce ball set. That will be a special order maybe, if my guy can find a set that he can work with. But if we do get them, it will be awsome. :clap:

id love 2 hoodies - 1 extra large and 1 medium
2 flexfit hats as well...

What color is the embroidery going to be?

Ben, use photobucket to host your pics, then add the image tag to your post.

ie,
Detail.jpg

The color on all the embroidery will be the same as the current SC sticker.

I'm sure that Scrappy can attest to the comfort of the hats. We have used the same brand of hats for the winery merchandise for years, and they are by far some of the best quality, and most comfortable ball caps I have worn.

I will shoot out PMs to all those who have place an order. Dont forget to post up your desired color for whatever stuff you want.

PMs sent to all those that posted. Please be sure to send me your mailing addresses when you get a chance.

No they can be a mixed color order. I just sent you an email with the pictures to post Billy. I cant post pics from work. The pictures are generic in nature, and are simply there to give you an idea of what the final product will look like.

payment sent (paypal) Thanks

Back