• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superlift offroad park

BIGWOODY

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone ever been there? Myself and a few buds are throwing our rigs on a tractor trailer and meeting them out in Hot Springs, Arkansas to ride for a few days in late Oct. Just curious how it is (we're hoping difficult, we heard it was).

its nice, they have some places that get kinda bad. i have 31's and lockers and there were places i did not even think about going. great scenery too. only bad thing is no night riding. have fun

Ramsey said:
its nice, they have some places that get kinda bad. i have 31's and lockers and there were places i did not even think about going. great scenery too. only bad thing is no night riding. have fun
sweet! sounds like our kinda place, my MJ will be the puney one in the group 38.5's.rest of the guys are running 44's and larger with very low rigs...

there were plenty of the big boys there playing, i just never could get to where they were to see. take some pics and get em posted if you can

The park is awesome, we went there this summer and had a blast! We drug our rides with us. Must be nice to not have to pull them that far. They have trails as difficult as you want.

must be nice to be able to trailer them anywhere. where i go i have to drive my jeep, i have just been pretty lucky so far. i dont let it get in the way either, i wheel the **** out of it

edit: wow! you cant say p i s s

Back