• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Superior Offroad....... Horrible service..?

As far as the reputation of S.O.R.....
BH Mike has had some really good customer service from them on more than one occasion. They've gone out of their way to make things right with him and take care of his needs.
Everyone has a bad day, maybe you caught this particular dude in a bad funk.... shit happens too.... dealing with a third party (gear vendors, and shipping companies) ...you're bound to have a mishap every now and again..... luck of the draw I guess....
The name calling (in not so many words - calling you a thief) ....i'm not pleased to hear, but again, maybe the dude was up all night fighting with his girlfriend....and his wife found out or something.....
In any case, the package weight is going to be you're best resolve in all this, and just hope that he has a scale when you take everything back in (maybe bring your own just in case)
Good luck man, I hope this all gets worked out for you. (i'm jealous BTW)

I deal with this all the time, all you have to do is contact the company that shipped Superior the parts, they should have 2 install kits ( 2 extra ) in their inventory. They should be able to tell that the install kits didnt ship because they should still be on the shelf. If you can prove that then make it right with Houston and never go back. Have Specfab do your gears or im sure there are a hand full of places in Gresham that will do them.

Twisted Offroad does gear set up (locally - right across from winco basically) if you dont want to drive out to Specfab.... but I cant speak to their quality of work.
We all know that Specfab's work is top notch and can be trusted absolutely.

Josh I'm planning on bringing my own scale, because that way there is absolutely no way that he can wiggle out of his mistake.

I also plan on calling the shipping company today, and seeing if they have two extra instal kits. I forgot to write down the number before I left for work this morning though, so I think it'll have to wait til I'm off. I was going to call last night but it was after 5

There's actually a lot of stuff SPECfab is a dealer for but the shop doesn't have vendor status here so nothing gets advertised.

I never knew SPECfab was an actual shop and company. I thought it was just his username on here, so I guess you learn something new every day!

Adam, how much would you charge me for the axles if they are out? And what about in? Would you be okay with me being there to help/watch/take notes/ and learn from you?

I never knew SPECfab was an actual shop and company. I thought it was just his username on here, so I guess you learn something new every day!

Adam, how much would you charge me for the axles if they are out? And what about in? Would you be okay with me being there to help/watch/take notes/ and learn from you?

I think it would be best to PM SPECfab for any particulars.

Well I got a good resolution from the situation. I took all my boxes in on Friday and Houston and I looked at the shipping invoice. The big box was supposed to be 35 pounds, and the small box was 11. When we talked on the phone earlier I thought he was talking about both boxes together were supposed to weigh 35.

Basically long story short, Randy's and pinion f'd up the order, and messed up the weight of the boxes on the invoices. Houston and I worked it out, he apologized, we shook hands and I left with my parts.

I DO Love a happy ending.
:)

So did these guys just leave the boxes sealed for you to come get them? If I read correctly, they didn't open packages and inventory what was in them against what the packing slip said.

Back