• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stuff for sale!

xj4xforlife

NAXJA Forum User
Got some "old" but "new" parts for sale.

Front Rustys brake lines. Both sides. Never been used. $60obo

Rear Rustys brake line. Never been used. $25obo

Or both front and rear for $75

4 Rancho shocks and front upper JKS bar pin eliminators. 4.5"- 5" of lift needed. Brand new. Never been used. Two (front) have been painted orange (one orange and black). Two are still white but do have some scratches on them. $100obo for everything.

2 Pro Comp Extreme Wheels 8089 still in box. Never been mounted on. 17x8 3.75 back spacing. $100obo

If you would like pics, please feel free to call and or text me.
3zero3-25zero-zero59one.

Bump! You need to get some pics posted. ;)

Got some "old" but "new" parts for sale.

Front Rustys brake lines. Both sides. Never been used. $60obo
JESSE010a.jpg

JESSE012a.jpg

Rear Rustys brake line. Never been used. $25obo
Oops! They have "Skyjacker" and "DOT" printed on the sheath.
JESSE011a.jpg

4 Rancho shocks and front upper JKS bar pin eliminators. 4.5"- 5" of lift needed. Brand new. Never been used. Two (front) have been painted orange (one orange and black). Two are still white but do have some scratches on them. $100obo for everything.
JESSE009a.jpg

2 Pro Comp Extreme Wheels 8089 still in box. Never been mounted on. 17x8 3.75 back spacing. $100obo

If you would like pics, please feel free to call and or text me.
3zero3-25zero-zero59one.

JESSE008a.jpg

I'm interested in the wheels.

Problem is....... I can't find any info from Pro Comp showing the 8089's in a 17x8 with 3.75 backspacing. Were these a custom order? Everything Pro Comp lists in a 17x8 is anywhere from 4" to 4.75 backspacing.

I assume you've got the wheel specs printed on a label on the box or something? Is the back of the wheel stamped as 17x8 and 3.75 B.S.?

Got the full ProComp part number for the wheels?

I'll take 'em if I can find that I can buy/order more to make a set......

Yikes. Nevermind. 35x12.5x17's are over $350 each no matter the brand...... $1750 plus tax and mount & balance...... :nono:

Thanks Mike!!

UPDATE:

$50 for ALL the brake lines.
$50 for ALL 4 shocks and JKS bar pin eliminators.
$50 for both wheels.
Somebody better buy those shocks, I'm starting to get that twitch.:D

I posted this over at Front Range for you.

Back