• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN!!!!!

Rollerz

NAXJA Forum User
I need your help, keep your eyes open please for a 1990 Jeep Cherokee White!! Its clean, excellent condition!! Its stock with new steel TJ wheels on it!! It has a Yankees sticker and PBA sticker on the rear, no tinted windows. Someone stolen it within the last 4 hours of this post from Wilmington, NC out of my yard. Some balls to steal from a cop. If anyone hears anything about a nice XJ that they have aquired please let me know, I would greatly appreciate it. Any help you guys have would be helpful.

Carlos

you have eyes north, on the interstates around Richmond. Good luck....hope it gets found, intact. I had a vehicle stolen from me back in the day, and I know how much it sucks...

Jeff

Thanks for the help guys, for some reason I think the thieves either are joy riding in the Carolina Beach area, Pender County area, or they will part it out if not found. I am a new Jeeper and was excited to start working on it, I just got wheels/tires for it last week. Now I am S.O.L. because I just had liability on it and my homeowners won't pay.

To answer YellowXJs question: I'd P.I.T. the hell out of it to get the bastard who stole my truck.

Thanks
Carlos

:twak:
I hope you do catch them somehow. That would be sweet. Sorry about the xj. Hope it gets found safe and sound. I know how much it sucks to have stuff stolen too. Let me know if you do recover it and you need fixing parts...I have a small fleet of parts xj's.

I'll keep an eye out for it. Do you have any pictures of it? That would help out. That really sucks man, I hope it turns up. I'll also pass the word onto my buddies so they can look out for it.
-Matt

Saw a couple white xj's at Fort Fischer this weekend... none with described stickers, one with wheels that were jeep but not that came with an xj, it had a crude pvc/2x4 rod holder ratchet strapped to the front bumper though. The other had 2 inch bb with 31's. I did get the license plate numbers just in case though, pm me if youd like them.

RECOVERED!!!!!

New Hanover Sheriffs Department found it in a neighborhood mudhole off of Gordon Rd. It was stuck in the mud frame deep. I had to call my buddy with a winch to get it pulled out. The CSIs came out a lifted some good prints so hopefully we can find out who did this. The suspects stole my JVC CD player, a steering column that I had just bought to replace the old one, and they broke my rear view mirror, broke the rear wiper arm, cracked all my CDs in half and did something with the rear drivers door(fubar). Mechanically the Jeep drove fine home and the body is still in good shape. I'd like to thank all the replies I received from this post and I am hoping to get the XJ back in working order. I think I will name my XJ: Tainted

Carlos

well if a posse is needed to hunt for the suspects.. count me in...haha

Breaking the CDs is a personal act. CDs have value for thieves. I would look close to home for the thug. Stealing the car parts might give you a hint to person. I bet he is close.

Bill

im with zacsquatch on this one. plus, it would be nice to have a good excuse to go to wilmington. its not that far from boone for another jeeper

For my troubles, I just got a 2005 Jeep Wrangler X - Gold, hard top, lift, wheels/tires, 19K miles. So now I have two Jeeps!! I ordered my lift for the XJ today and hope to have it on soon. My friend and I and his friends from his shop are thinking of organizing a "Jeep" club for our area. Let me know if anyone is interested. Details to come later.

Carlos

Back