• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Stolen XJ

Yeah, they weren't from around there... it was 2 black guys in a white stock suburban..
They took the roof rack off my Jeep and put it on their vehicle and left.

SMH.... So these "Einsteins" stole an entire Jeep just for the roof rack?

Friggin' thieves are stupid.

Glad you got it back....

i assume they were seen on camera? or were there witnesses? hope they catch them.

Glad they found it. Makes me worry about my shit in the hood. Although, my battery is pretty much dead :p so good luck :p

Glad you got it back Jay. Let me know if you need help wiring in a good kill switch I have a few tricks up my sleeve.

Thanks everyone! Someone saw them but didn't realize what was going on til they actually thought about what they saw. I got lucky that the police woman was really nice and her son actually had an xj too so she waited til I got there. Ill hit you up back chan mike.

Buutttt I kinda think the guys story is weird... he said they mounted it to their
suburban... none of suburbans ive seen have drip rails like the xj.
Also he had a ranger with stock xj wheels and seemed tooo interested in my Jeep

Buutttt I kinda think the guys story is weird... he said they mounted it to their
suburban... none of suburbans ive seen have drip rails like the xj.
Also he had a ranger with stock xj wheels and seemed tooo interested in my Jeep
73-91 suburbans had drip rails over the front and rear doors but not over the rear. windows

Back