• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

STOLEN TRUCK COLORADO SPRINGS

Nice truck. I'm not digging the chrome but its pretty nice and that's easily fixed if its not your style.

FWIW, Nissan trucks are more "made in 'merica" than any of the big three, with its primary design group being in San Diego, and manufacturing plants in Tennessee and Mississippi. Compare that to today's Mopar, owned by the italians and largely manufactured in Mexico. Strange days, my friend....

Haha ya my nissan is more 'Mercia than new Chevys on the road. So that japcrap bs can get crammed.
Educate before misplacing hate.

But yes Dutch chrome is a no go. Going to try and find black trim on eBay or Titan forum to swap on and debadge it on some down time.

Chris have you towed with yours yet? Whats your milage like? Running from CO to Carlsbad I averaged 15.4 with ave speed of 77 (time on 25 was spent at or over 90 with the two connecting hwys at about 70- 285 I ran about 85 ish) around town and to work im about 14.5 (that's only a few trips since ive been down here with it. and all stop signs for the couple mile trip to and from the office. curious how it would be with a load.

I can caress 17 mpg out if it on the highway, I think, we'll find out next weekend as I have to go to northern WYO. Getting 15.5 in mixed driving average.

Haven't towed as yet.

right on. so my spirited driving isn't killin me too much. I think I might slow er down a bit on the next trip home and see how she does

No, my experience so far is that the difference between driving like a grandma and putting your foot in it is maybe 2 mpg...

yeahhhhh, I was pulling a crazy hours. was up sunday morning at 6 and left Monday night at 11:30 with no sleep so I could be at a meeting at 8 in Carlsbad. I was trying to make time like crazy.

I had it at 110, the mileage gauge a said something south of 6 mpg... It got there in an f'n hurry from a 60 punch though... :eyes:

Back