• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Steering

Tie Rod End (driver side wheel) - ES3096L X
2x Adjuster Sleeve ES2079S X
Tie Rod - DS1312 X
Drag Link X DS1238 X
Tie Rod End (near pitman arm) X ES3096L -

cal said:
I hope thats at full droop, that drag link end looks maxed out, and I'm pretty sure I can see pavement in the other photo..
That's not even close to maxed out, its just beginning its rotation. If you look at the photo, the high misalignment spacer continues the radius of the ball. It might look like its maxed out because its rotated slightly forward but by no means is it even close to its maximum rotation.

Personal experience here...

Rusty's was NOT very strong, Maxed ouot quickly and wonderd. Worst part was the SUPER weak Tie rod. I could flex it about .5"+ while installed adn just grabbing it in the mid and pushing an pulling on it. Very weak.

The other one shown there will Require More work then most are able to do. You will need to remove yoru swaybar attachments on the axle, and relocate them if you want to keep the swaybar. You also will have to move the Track bar axle end up to not only eliminate bump steer but also to get full turn to turn steering. The Tie rod when its straight side to side will hit on a few different places on the front axle assembly and limit your steering.

Either just do the ZJ or do the currie..

Back