• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springfield, Mo???

kevswens20

NAXJA Forum User
I moved to Springfield from the bay area in California in July, and since I have been here I have noticed quite a few lifted jeeps. Just curious if any guys from my area are on here. Seems like most of you are in the Illinois/Wisconsin/Indiana area.:wave:

Welcome to the great midwest :/ dont know what brought you here but I hope it was worth it. lol. im not in your area (burbs of chicago) but hope you can fall into a good group of guys down by you.

Well I'm starting school this semester so the jeep has kinda been put on the backburner. So I probably wont make it to winterfest. I have heard of a couple places I want to check out. SMOOR in Seymore, Flatnasty, and moonlight racing.

FlatNasty Looks Cool I been wantin to check that out ..

I go to Washita Off road park Its about 3 Hours or so from springfield.

theres some pics of it in my build thread here in the MW Chapter

Somewhere or another i have a list of like 12 parks within 3 or so hours from STl.
So there is alot to chose from

Yo from the north. I graduated college from Springfield (SMSU back then, now called MSU I think?!) SMORR is a great park. I am even thinking about another trip this next summer but since I sold the XJ I may bring the side by side and my buddys Wrangler.

STL here, but I am hoping to get to flatnasty and some other parks this summer with my buddies that have 4 wheelers and a side by side

Back