• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Southern Colorado Meet and Greet October 16

Many thanks to any volunteer parts runners! Speaking of which, Mike "In4anewWhitey", do you still have your old headliner? If you do, can you bring it?

Steve

Many thanks to any volunteer parts runners! Speaking of which, Mike "In4anewWhitey", do you still have your old headliner? If you do, can you bring it?

Steve
no problem! i got 2 tattoos to do but i should be done by 1 or 2 pm....
what time is everyone heading up there?

I am in, but as is the case with most people I get off work at 2 so I won't be down there till 3 or so. I can run some parts down if needed - I'm located on the south side of Denver, let me know if any hauling needs to be done

alright. steve. i have your bumper ready to go!
wifey might want to go, and she gets off work at 4. so i will be there by 5 if she goes with. if not i should be there around 3!

If anybody needs anything hauled from NorCo give me a call.

alright. steve. i have your bumper ready to go!
wifey might want to go, and she gets off work at 4. so i will be there by 5 if she goes with. if not i should be there around 3!

Saw-wheat! The earlier, the better, but I'll take what I can get. I'm supposed to pick up the kids around 4, at my parents house, so if I'm a little late, so be it.

Thanks again!

p.s. Anyone looking for a HiLift? Got 4 for sale, $55 (each) firm. Brand new, just a little storage dirt. They're like the one on the right. The wood handled jacks aren't for sale. Done up in Truggy colors, just for the Colorado Chapter.

PB010117.jpg

PB010118.jpg

Handyman is the original name of the HiLift, both are made by Harrah/Bloomfield.

Well, I may make it after all. Instead of taking the plush hotel the Navy offers me on my drill weekend, I am driving back to the Springs to stay with my Girl stopping to visit of course(in uniform). Should be there around 5ish :yelclap:

Welldone and I got the parking areas mowed on Monday so we're good to go.

If you have camp chairs bring them- I've got some extra chairs but not too many.Also, if you want beer, etc. BYOB (and please drink responsibly if you do :sunshine:)- I hardly ever drink anymore and don't keep any on hand.

Last edited:
Looks like I may not be there till later, or not at all :(

Apparently we are not taking any days off yet... will be in the lab saturday/sunday.

Back