• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

someone who makes upgraded harnesses for headlights

squirrelnw

NAXJA Forum User
hi guys, I have heard there is someone who makes upgraded headlight harness's somewhere on this forum. I bought the putco harness and emmediately ran into issues. gonna try to get them to send me another one but the quality wasnt real reassuring to me. I need another harness asap and heard there is someone who makes them and may be local to me in the washington state area. anyone know who this may be. heard the name jon....

thanks for any help. does anyone got a spare harness lying around, and no. I am not all that good with electrical so making my own would not be a good idea. jeep aint much to look at but sure dont want a :flame:

Thats the same harness I'm running.
Performs great, awesome price, and makes a HUGE difference.
Get a set of H4 housings while your at it....
It'll be the best mod you've ever done.
All pug and play too!
(i did a full pic-heavy write-up of all this in my build thread, check it out! <---shameless plug :)

hi guys, I have heard there is someone who makes upgraded headlight harness's somewhere on this forum. I bought the putco harness and emmediately ran into issues. g

The Putco harness is a very simple thing electrically. If you run into issues, it is likely somewhere in your installation or in the vehicle itself.

I've been running it for a long time now with zero issues...

That would be me, well my company Rush Power Systems, standard for up to 60 watt, HD up to 110 watt, water proof or standard. send me a PM.

Do you make these for cherokees specifically or are they universal? Just curiouse of how sloppy the wiring would be and if you run the wires above or below the radiator for a clean install. Any pictures?

That would be me, well my company Rush Power Systems, standard for up to 60 watt, HD up to 110 watt, water proof or standard. send me a PM.

I'd be interested in this too. PM sent.

I've heard mixed reviews about the Putco harnesses. Main complaint with them seems to be the quality, and some failure, of the relays.

Back