• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Some XJ goodies

Have boost works np231 shift linkage up for grabs $20 plus shipping never installed

I'll take that too. Add it to my order. Maybe I should start a tab LOL.

Haha alrighty I might have jumped the gun on that one I need to make sure I have the piece that connects to the transfer case. Will get back to you tomorrow about it. I also think I found a box for the steering but it needs to be disassembled in order to fit I will have everything labeled and baggied for the steering.

Sounds good. Sent you a PM.

Fronts? Rear or both? I can get you collapsed length and extended Monday. Part numbers for front Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber Jeep Cherokee Front 24-188197 and rear Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber Jeep Cherokee Rear 33-066868. The fronts have bar pin eliminators which I can include for additional cost (not much more) they are in good shape. The rear bilsteins have surface rust but do not leak and the boots have a little rip in them if I remember right. Nothing terrible though. If interested I can email pictures. Not looking for much for the rear since they aren't "pretty" but the fronts are in good condition.

Do you still have the Currie steering, or is that spoken for?

Also, can you post or PM some pictures of the Warn winch?

Currie steering and boost works steering sold. Bump for the rest. Adding DIY track bar with heims and a bracket for the frame side of a TJ. $80 with heims and hardware cut it to length, weld, adjust and you are good to go

Back