• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some pitfall pictures....

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
plus some from the moderate group I led on saturday....this was a slow picture weekend for me. I wanted to take up all the memory in my camera, but I was having too much fun, and forgot about it half the time. _nicko_

pics

Great shots, Nicko. Especially the Ohio and Michigan kids playing tag on PitFall!

BTW, whose 'yota is that on your Rabbit Run lead? Didn't know we had one there. And thanks again for taking that group.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Mike in NJ said:
Great shots, Nicko. Especially the Ohio and Michigan kids playing tag on PitFall!

BTW, whose 'yota is that on your Rabbit Run lead? Didn't know we had one there. And thanks again for taking that group.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

No problem taking the group, some of those moderate trails were a blast, and the whole group was great as well. The yota was a 92 (I think) land cruiser driven by Joe, really cool guy. Didn't pick up his last name. He was the passenger of mitch's when he flopped it a few weeks ago.

Yeah, dan was bumping sean in those pics, then sean nearly drove up onto his hood, it was quite funny. That was the hardest trail I've put my jeep though by far, and no pictures to remember it by...:), just a nice dented and scraped drivers side.

Good shots Nick, don't worry, we'll be back to run that one again. That is a great trail! We just got back from vacation in VA. This the first that I have checked the boards since before Nac-Fest. Good stuff!!

A.

Back