• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCalXJ JV picture thread....

Are those the only pics you have of the easy run? I thought there was more than two rigs besides the zj and xj. Just giving you a hard time.If you have any more can you post them.My wife was driving the black TJ it was her first run she had a blast.Beside thinking that the wall where we all stopped for lunch was sand but it happened to be a rock wall she pulled right into it scrapped up her color matching fender flares glad I wasent driving lol?But she took it well AMEN

Hey whats up Ben and everyone else we had a great time.The run we took was perfect for any first timer.Like my wife scared her self a little but she took her TJ everywhere we went.She had a blast (YES) means more runs for us.I won some speakers and a amp and about four shirts in the raffel.Then Saturday night Ben and Melissa showed up always great to see them cant forget chewie that crazy dog needs 30pound weights on him so he wont fly out of the rig.Big thanks to Ben I never new I had a jeepspeed xj till sat night he wont tell me how many times he cased it but Icouldent keep up till he got lost lol.Cant wait till the next run. Melissa I think I figured out why you were not in the best mood ben lol because my jeep didint make it all the way up the sand hill Just joking you guys know what i'm talking about.Ben I better not see you on any runs with out your co pilot Melissa.You two make a good looking couple plus you all have been togther forever I hope this run helped you all just stay strong you two were ment for eachother I might head up to big bear this weekend give me a call what about those nice cv joints BEN it my b-day this year.lol LISA says high

corbinafly said:
What are those little hood scoop things on the black grand off of? Anyone know?

Kyung
They are clamshell vents.
IMG_0596a.jpg

4xSanta said:
What ended up being the problem with your engine Josh,was it the fuel pump?

yep. I replaced the fuel pump and it fired right up. The only thing noticeable on the old one was that the filter on the bottom of the assembly fell off and the tension washer? that held the rubber grommet and 2nd filter on the actual pump came off. So it might have been sucked into the pump but I doubt it.

corbinafly said:
What are those little hood scoop things on the black grand off of? Anyone know?

Kyung

I think he got them from West Marine or something like that.

mikedashg said:
In my camera still. I'm always really late. I have like several runs I need to upload.

Come on Mike, get your stuff done man...........:D

mattyj said:
Come on Mike, get your stuff done man...........:D
Matt, I remember seeing a lot more pics in your camera than the ones you posted. Cough 'em up...:wave:

Kyung

corbinafly said:
Matt, I remember seeing a lot more pics in your camera than the ones you posted. Cough 'em up...:wave:

Kyung

True, true..... i'll post some more when i get home tonight.....i'm a slack a$$

Re: SOCalXJ JV picture thread...." Dam XJ Money Pit "

After having a great time at Jambo I drove to my buds casa in Hesperia ,as I pull in front of his casa and put clutch to floor I was still going forward.Check master and down a little.Took it around block its ok .Monday morning I was to have Breakfast with some old friends that just moved to Hesperia .So I drove from my friend in south Hesperia to north Hesperia had breakfast ,and back to there casa and clutch starting strewing up again .Looked at master and it was down a half .So stayed with them monday night and came home on back of fat bed tow yesterday. Its been a money pit of latey as it was apart two times last month .had freeze plug blow open on side of block got that repaired ,then the freeze plug in back of flywheel started leaking.So apart again also had rear main seal done at same time.
It was great to get out and wheel with a great group ,thanks guys and gals and some great temps

Lion :peace:

http://www.pbase.com/lion1934/jambo

Re: SOCalXJ JV picture thread...." Dam XJ Money Pit "

Lion Grrrrr said:
After having a great time at Jambo I drove to my buds casa in Hesperia ,as I pull in front of his casa and put clutch to floor I was still going forward.Check master and down a little.Took it around block its ok .Monday morning I was to have Breakfast with some old friends that just moved to Hesperia .So I drove from my friend in south Hesperia to north Hesperia had breakfast ,and back to there casa and clutch starting strewing up again .Looked at master and it was down a half .So stayed with them monday night and came home on back of fat bed tow yesterday. Its been a money pit of latey as it was apart two times last month .had freeze plug blow open on side of block got that repaired ,then the freeze plug in back of flywheel started leaking.So apart again also had rear main seal done at same time.
It was great to get out and wheel with a great group ,thanks guys and gals and some great temps

Lion :peace:

http://www.pbase.com/lion1934/jambo

Nice pics Lion. I was looking at your pBase galleries and the bug you have in the Moab '06 gallery is a type of stone fly.

So here some more from clawhammer.....

starting in......
IMG_2424.jpg

IMG_2427.jpg

Kyung letting me know its not my door.....

IMG_2447.jpg

Cal spotting on the fall

IMG_2460.jpg

Kyung on the skinny pedal....

IMG_2486.jpg

Santa, harder on the skinny pedal....

IMG_2489.jpg

My little back seat spotter, Mia.

IMG_2492.jpg

Back