• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCAL CHAPTER BOD Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

itscheesey

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Edit....

Due to the lack of involvement this nomination period will continue to be open until all positions have a nominee. At that time voting will take place in 2 days from the final nomination.

The time has come to nominate your chosen candidate(s) for the SoCal Chapter President, Vice President, and Treasurers seats. As a reminder please make sure that the party is willing to accept the nomination prior to nominating them. In accordance with the bylaws, the nomination period begins now and runs until voting begins on TBD. The process is you nominating them, another SoCal Chapter member seconding the nomination, then the candidate accepting the nomination in this thread.

Last edited:
I would like to nominate TBent for the position of VP. He has always served this club well....what a suckered! :D

I nominate Mark Nelson to serve as President.

I accept the nomination for VP.

Remember folks; no BOD...No Chapter.

Well, as seeing no one confirmed with me that I'd like to run for president. I'm going to decline the nomination. But I thank you for considering me for the position.

Last I heard Justin AKA jc93xj had some great ideas about how the chapter should be run and should throw his hat in the ring and show us how it's done.

Mark & I had talked, and I thought Mark's comments about Justin were just Mark being Mark. So I apologize to you both, Mark & Jon.

It sounds like no one wants to be President.

No one else seems to want to be Treasurer, either; I would still offer to be Treasurer if we have a Chapter, but I can't take on being President (even if anyone wanted me to) due to current significant personal responsibilities.

Anyone gonna step up for anything? If not, SoCal's been great Chapter, and I love my Jeep peeps, but it sounds like SoCal and Arizona may have to be rolled into a larger non-local chapter.

I nominate Carol.92124 for the office of treasurer.

Well, as seeing no one confirmed with me that I'd like to run for president. I'm going to decline the nomination. But I thank you for considering me for the position.

Last I heard Justin AKA jc93xj had some great ideas about how the chapter should be run and should throw his hat in the ring and show us how it's done.

Thank you Mark, I do have great ideas how to make this club active etc. But at this time I can't accept anything, since we are moving out of Commiefornia very soon. And it wouldn't be fair for the club for me to accept and drop out in a few months.

Nominations are still open. They will remain so until we have sufficient nominees to fill the positions for the chapter board of directors.

As far as specific dates for the end of the nomination window, And the election period, that information, as well as this information will be provided by the current board of directors.

Without a board of directors the chapter will cease to exist.

Please consider running for a position.

Thank you - Tim

Last edited:
I second Carol for treasurer.

I nominate Tim "Bent" Bentley for president.

Last edited:
I nominate Tim "Bent" Bentley for president.

I know I haven't been around much but I'm still alive and will second Tim's nomination. I've known him since I was a young kid and I'm certainly not that, anymore!

I know I haven't been around much but I'm still alive and will second Tim's nomination. I've known him since I was a young kid and I'm certainly not that, anymore!
20 years old man.

I accept the nomination for SoCal Chapter President.

So now we just need someone to step up to be Vice President. C'mon, folks... we want to still be a Chapter, right???

Oh and I accept the nomination for treasurer. Come on folks, let's get this chapter going again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back