• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So my 21st B-day is one month from today...

Skip the expensive stuff. Its good, but train yourself to enjoy the finer things in life. Like a nice ice cold NATURAL LIGHT, 30 beers, 13 bucks. I have allready enjoyed five before typing this message, and not joking, I must now go get another. But i must say, Guiness and a steak, now thats a combo.

Gene MJ
Member # 827,653,185

Guinness, Guinness, Guinness

Its the beer that drinks like a meal!

I love the stuff but make sure you get the bottles not the cans and make sure its the imported version not the domestic.

best of luck! on my "drinking" birthday I had a buddy who made sureI kept drinking alot of water all night, had to piss every 20minutes but made the hole experince alot easier

riverfever said:
Oh man....that's wrong. I think I just threw up in my mouth a bit.
I met a chick years back...we went out for a first date...she was a drinker, I am not. I told her to order em up. That beyotch orderd two double Makers Marks and 2 Budweisers! I was owned when she drank my double and hers....and her beer. Afterwards I did go to the ladies room where I sat to pee. She was a small woman of Asian descent.

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

:worship: You must be the other funny guy from the greater St Louis area.

werd...keepin' it real in the 314.

Oh...I almost forgot...I'll send you a fishing report from last weekend. It'll only take me a second to write that up.
The Black River was angry that day my friends...The swells were ten feet high if they were an inch I tell ya.
Uh yeah...I sucked all day long. You missed NOTHING.

Don't get me wrong, I like Guiness but there's something to be said about a beer that has to be made in several different recipes to cater to local tastes. That's right folks, Guiness uses different recipes in different regions.

Did you know that the recipe most popular in the U.S. isn't even made in Ireland (not using water from Ireland, a big thing in brewing, Irish beer should be made in Ireland) it's made in that country just north of the US.

Reminds me a lot of Killian's Red. Killian's is just red Coors Light.

Holy crap, I searched this thread for the one drink that I thought would have been mentioned for sure but didn't come up with jack.

MOONSHINE! If you can find someone that makes it, and knows what they are doing, some shine on the rocks is good shiat! Also, some of my friends make the best home made wine I have had the pleasure of tasting. The key is to find someone that has been doing it for a while and has their processes down to a T.

Other than that, I stick to beer, I like Sam Adams Lager as a dinner beer, probably my fave. If I'm out on the town I just stick with the ol' staple Budweiser.

Just start trying a bunch of different things is the only way to really figure out what you really like.

jeepxjga said:
Holy crap, I searched this thread for the one drink that I thought would have been mentioned for sure but didn't come up with jack... MOONSHINE!

Maybe you'd have better luck if this thread were in the SEC forum. :laugh3:

jeepxjga said:
Holy crap, I searched this thread for the one drink that I thought would have been mentioned for sure but didn't come up with jack.

MOONSHINE!

i wonder why you didnt SEE it...

Back