• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So, got a set of 37x12.50 MT/Rs

adamusmc2002 said:
wow phil, can't wait to see it, i'm jealous. glad you found something, though I'm sure it'll never fully replace your first rig.

I suppose it won't...but it pretty much caught up to where I always wanted to be. :) It's funny how during teardown I was able to recall finite details about it...

I just realized that one of my favorite photos is of this Jeep. I took this on the Lk Isabel trail at Reiter in 2003.

bwwp_filtered-1.jpg

You f-n cheater.

Looks cool cant wait to see it.

Hey Phil; Zues called, said he wants his Jeep back.

Congrats man, hope to see you on the trails real soon!

- Jay

Banjo strings for brakelines or can you actually take this one out?

I look forward to seeing it. :)

John90XJ said:
Banjo strings for brakelines or can you actually take this one out?

I look forward to seeing it. :)

Good lines, ready to roll. Just need to replace a circuit breaker for the Quickair and we'll have air lockers again. :D

you are truly a very rotten (and very lucky!) man, phil:D

ECKSJAY said:
Good lines, ready to roll. Just need to replace a circuit breaker for the Quickair and we'll have air lockers again. :D

Good, I'm excited for you.

Did you convince Bill he shouldn`t wheel anymore so you could have this one.It is a nice rig , that is where I got the Idea for my roof sliders.

hards91xj said:
Did you convince Bill he shouldn`t wheel anymore so you could have this one.It is a nice rig , that is where I got the Idea for my roof sliders.

Actually, I think he had more fun with the build. Can't wait to see the '56 Chev when he's done with that. ;)

ECKSJAY said:
Actually, I think he had more fun with the build. Can't wait to see the '56 Chev when he's done with that. ;)

What the hell are you doing online and in town? Everything is final correct? You should be out in the wilderness with your new
images
kinda like a honeymoon

ECKSJAY said:
I suppose it won't...but it pretty much caught up to where I always wanted to be. :) It's funny how during teardown I was able to recall finite details about it...

I just realized that one of my favorite photos is of this Jeep. I took this on the Lk Isabel trail at Reiter in 2003.

bwwp_filtered-1.jpg

VERY COOL!! Did you shoot that in B&W film, or was it more recent digital, then just switcharoo in photoshop?

IXNAYXJ said:
Nice Jeep...if you're into that sort of thing. Real rigs are built, not bought.

-----Matt-----

That was a little under the belt, don't you think, since you don't really "build" your own?

Not knockin the fact that John does your work, just think it's kinda similar to what Phil did, he just did it all at once.

adamusmc2002 said:
That was a little under the belt, don't you think, since you don't really "build" your own?

Not knockin the fact that John does your work, just think it's kinda similar to what Phil did, he just did it all at once.
Pretty sure it was a joke but hey matt works on his rig.......... see. And even uses safety!!

CIMG1116.jpg

:dunno::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

adamusmc2002 said:
VERY COOL!! Did you shoot that in B&W film, or was it more recent digital, then just switcharoo in photoshop?

One of the last rolls of B&W film that I shot before going digital, sometime in 2003. :) Ilford Delta 400, developed in my bathroom and scanned with a Minolta film scanner. Shot with a Nikon N80. I've got a rad 16x20 print that was done by Ivey in Seattle...waiting for my lazy butt to put in a frame. ;)

Back