• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal ROTM

Still in the lead by 5 votes. Only 14 votes though i know there's more than that many people on here reading this thread. Diesn't matter if you're red or black your vote counts so get on it!!!!

Now this is funny. I'm hoping a little payback for the TJ nonsense.

...that's lame

I hear the guy with the most votes, right? So i guess you'll just have to eat crow on this one.LOL.

Just want your folks over there to know it is all in good fun, so don't fu*k with us or we'll toss his junk out.
Just saying

I like pulling for the underdog but it looks pretty hopeless......so I voted for.......ANDY!!!!!!!

wow.. they really didnt like you ... 100 vote tie.. you should have posted pictures of the "convertible" xj..

Yeah, but all I had were pics of it sitting in the yard...

Like this:

DSCN5476.jpg

you mean to tell me you dont have a stump to flex it up on? or a ditch or a rock?

Morning boys.Can't flex a old dead jeep son.LOL. I would have got old pics of when it ran to post up.But thats just me. I would go out and work on my junk but the SUN is out and it starting to warm up.WHEELING TIME. Have a great day.

Back