• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So.Cal Karma Thread

Mike L said:
I assume the seats are the standard highback seats? And not the Laredo ones?

-Mike

Correct, cloth and vinyl

Update: I have found the garage floor!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Bent said:
Well, I've been up to the same thing, thought I'd already shipped off quite a bit, however I missed one item. Oops, two.

GONE OEM TJ: pair of fog lamps with the harness, Blinker lever/switch pod and the instructions. The lights look as though they have a few miles on them, the rest of it is brand new.

GONE 1 ea. OEM Radio,Cassette/CD. This unit is out of a 2001 XJ.

Spoken for: 3 ea. Factory speakers out of '01 XJ. I SWEAR that the fourth one is sitting around here somewhere. I give up.

1ea. '01 XJ OEM white rear bumper only. No brackets or end caps.

1 ea. '01 XJ OEM tire/cargo cover. The tire cover is tan carpet and the cargo cover is tan canvas.

GONE *4 ea. OEM 15 x 7 aluminiun "Ecco" wheels. Scratches and small dents but they are round and balance fine.

GONE *1 ea. 31x10.5x15 BFG (not KO) ~40% tread on balanced on 15 x 7 OEM steel wheel. Good for spare, that's what I had it for.

GONE 1 EA. '01 XJ OEM air box.

Well I think that's pretty much it. Looks like I had more $h!t than I thought I had. All are subject to Scott's rules, whatever they turn out to be. I'll ship to red letters.

:idea:BTW, good idea ya got here Scott.

TIM

* available mid to late Aug.

Before I run to a yard, does anyone have a front and/or rear passenger door that is in good condition that I can use in my '94 4 door?

A friend has an 86 Carcass that maybe someone could make use of. Much of it has allready been scavanged though.

No Axles
No Transfer Case
No Seats
Windsheild busted

So it is basically a frame with an old 4 banger engine. It is in Poway. If anyone is interested let me know, otherwise we will just junk it.

Alon :)

Here's what I have left still. I am going to try and get rid of everything in the next two weeks, if no one comes to get anything, in the trash it goes....well, except for the transfer case..

242 21 spline, works fine
gold "bbs" style rims and tires
front springs stock
front sway bar
231 and 242 linkage and levers
upper control arms.
stock pitman arm...

If anyone has any front seat that recline that will fit an 88, I could use some. mine are leather nad power, but they don't recline.........preferably cloth in decent shape.

Last edited:
Bent said:
Update: I have found the garage floor!!

:party: :party: :party: :party:

Bent, I'll take the rear bumper from ya.

I have:
Stock front upper arms
Stock front lower arms
Stock front springs
Stock rear sway bar/brackets
Stock U-bolts
Stock pitman arm

-Mark

I have a front pass side door shell, no innards.Also have a pair of front TJ flairs,fadded but in good shape.Located in Long Beach.I also have a Tomken rear bumper for a TJ,new never been installed.

Last edited:
Blazair said:
Bent, I'll take the rear bumper from ya.

-Mark

Rear bumper is GONE:exclamati

Updated list:

1 ea. '01 XJ OEM tire/cargo cover. The tire cover is tan carpet and the cargo cover is tan canvas.

1ea. Dana 35c, 3:55, open diff. w/ ABS, ~40K miles. Complete drum to drum w/yoke.

1ea. Dana 30, LP, 3:55, open, inner "C" to inner "C" w/yoke, no shafts.

I have the following available free, I don't want to ship but I'm in O.C. if you want any of it.
1 set of spare D 35 shafts non c clip w bearings.
1 Stock tie rod with ends.
1 generic tan plastic drop in center console.
1 set of stock 87 jeep wagon wheels with stock size tires that still have some life left in them.
1 set of stock control arms good for spares.

I have a 31" BFG All Terrain with approx 40% life on it, mounted on a stock 15" ecco wheel painted black...someone take it away plz.

got a new bender and 1-1/2 die set< Nope not giving that away for my life. But I am willing to use a guinea pig rig for some cage work. I have done add in PSC cages in the past adn a full fab cage in my own rig but never with a bender.

All my past work has been in TJ's so if your looking for some cage work and have the cash to furnish all the tubing and consumables, And are not some high stressed overly critical junky then hit me up if you want some bending / welding / cage work done. I will take on at least two projects before I will cancel this offer.

Keep in mind this WILL involve waste matierals and you Will be buying more then you need to allow for waste / screwups in bending. But I will say it wont be alot. Schorr metal is local enough and cheap enough though.

Rob
[email protected]
yorba linda, ca

ROBERTK said:
got a new bender and 1-1/2 die set< Nope not giving that away for my life. But I am willing to use a guinea pig rig for some cage work. I have done add in PSC cages in the past adn a full fab cage in my own rig but never with a bender.

All my past work has been in TJ's so if your looking for some cage work and have the cash to furnish all the tubing and consumables, And are not some high stressed overly critical junky then hit me up if you want some bending / welding / cage work done. I will take on at least two projects before I will cancel this offer.

Keep in mind this WILL involve waste matierals and you Will be buying more then you need to allow for waste / screwups in bending. But I will say it wont be alot. Schorr metal is local enough and cheap enough though.

Rob
[email protected]
yorba linda, ca

I'm interested, in fullerton, and my jeep is a little bit of a beater, so there is some room to work and play. Let's talk about what this should cost, materials wise..

-Cal

cool. whats a email or #? My time is not aval for actual work for 2 weekends but design and materials can be worked on till then.

I've got an 89 MJ and a 89 XJ that will be stripped almost complete, buggy projects. Need something?

I also have a 98 that will be donating the engine and trans, the rest goes.

By PM's please.

--ron

Captain Ron said:
I've got an 89 MJ and a 89 XJ that will be stripped almost complete, buggy projects. Need something?

I also have a 98 that will be donating the engine and trans, the rest goes.

By PM's please.

--ron
damn, how many jeeps do you have?

Back