• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

So Cal desert rats

im ready for a run! dont know if my wallet is.... haha

I hear you on the cash flow..I just went out to move my jeep and she won't crank.:repair:.DEAD battery, guess i didn't turn off the radio last time i was working on her(Friday morning)..LOL..Plus she is fighting a charge, so i may be down till i can come up with some cash..

Yea Scott they been hiring like crazy but you have to apply in palm desert at a place called kimco

0f8ced09.jpg

Goddet

Tone..You need to go to bed..Then get up in the AM when it is only 69degrees out to work on your jeep..OH wait, this only works at my house..It was nice till around 8AM, then it went up to 75..LOL..

I'll do it tomorrow rain or shine, those deavers do no good sitting in a jeep that don't run...

Why are they sitting in your jeep? Was you to lazy to install them or what?We need to find out if the girl over here is going to lift her jeep..But she need the rats discount and then us to install the lift..Are you buying new coils for your jeep too?

OKAY, now we got something to work with..(August 21 2010) I'll ask the wife if i'm clear on this date and let you know tonite..But i think we are good for this time..You have a garage to work:repair: in right, If not i'll bring my own shade..(pop up) I have a small garage with a cooler in it, worst comes to worst we can use it..You got tools? I'll bring my meter and some hand tools that i carry in my jeep. What time would you like to start? 4,5,6,7,8,9 AM?

This is why i moved to the desert...Then i got smart and moved out in the middle of nowhere...NO lights to block my view..

QUOTE(Stargazers gear up for Perseid meteor shower
The moon's thin crescent shape also will make for darker skies as the number of visible meteors grows throughout the night, from just past 9 p.m. Thursday until first light at 4:35 a.m. Friday)END QUOTE

Ok we have tools but no garage... and sometime in the morning definately... tell me when you would like to come over. Maybe sometime between 7 and 8

Last edited:
Back