• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SNOW!!!!!!

im not suprised, we get blasted with an early snowfall every year and everyone acts as though its never happened before. last 3 years we saw snow late october early november.

nice part about it is i have to pull 2 doubles this weekend so it will make a nice mess for cable techs and probably get my guys out of work early saturday and sunday.

blah, I dont expect much excitement from it....

4" on the ground out here in the Valley.Numerous tree limbs and power lines down.Transformer and tree fires due to the Heavy wt. snow and leaves still on the trees.
Lost about an 8" limb out of a maple in the side yard,just missed my fence and boat.... lots of small fire wood to cut ..

Raining here right now...

Why is it that during every spring/summer people seem to forget how to drive in the snow?

We got 3" the other night (although most of that was gone by this morning) and we've got about 3" in the last hour and a half today. If this keeps up we'll be well past the foot mark.

Got 7 or 8 inches so far here in Reading and still coming down heavy...trees down/roads closed everywhere

111029_004.jpg

111029_007.jpg

Bleh been stuck at work work now for 13 hours ..... definatly not feeling the snow lol and on top of it my Jeep is still down....

Yay! Just about hit the 25" mark. Yup, you read that right twenty-five inches.

Oct302011Snow.jpg

Last edited:
Back