• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

snorklel

In his description he says he's making fun of people that go wheeling "prepared for moab".

my favorite part of the snorkel vid is when he says the snorkels on the market that exit the fender look like shit and are redneck/white trash. then he goes the extra mile to make his out of PVC pipe and route it inside the jeep :roflmao:

Rofl I have no clue how I missed his "Heavy rock wheeling" video
This guy is hard core!

Muddinguy: Holy balls !! How did you do that without a spotter ?

@Muddinguy Honestly I just do it without regard for tearing up my Jeep. It is 100% armoroed out with 4Xguard stuff and takes a severe beating :)

Bahahahahahaha

Yeahh he sure went to a lot of work to keep in denial about the fact that he really wants a boat. how are holes in your floorboard a good thing? You can seal them to a point but it's going to leak eventually.

In one of the descriptions (the video where he's making funny noises standing in the mud?), it says his plans are to add bilge pumps.

In one of the descriptions (the video where he's making funny noises standing in the mud?), it says his plans are to add bilge pumps.

In that same video at the end when driving down the road they were pointing out how his radio kept coming on and shutting off and half his gauges weren't working and were going crazy and that asshat is sitting there laughing. I hate arrogant morons like this. He talks like he know his stuff about 4 wheeling and then tells how he blew his motor getting water in it. If he knew anything he would have known that that was going to happen. I bet he got the new engine put in at the dealership and they probably charged him like $12K.

I just can't stand guys like him.

He talks like he know his stuff about 4 wheeling and then tells how he blew his motor getting water in it. I bet he got the new engine put in at the dealership and they probably charged him like $12K.

Or he made a warranty claim and got it for free...May have still been in the original warranty period.

Or he made a warranty claim and got it for free...May have still been in the original warranty period.

I think water ingestion might not be covered under the warranty. I mean Jeep actually has a water forging limit so they could use that against him and looking at that thing you can tell he sunk it on more than one occasion. Also he had to go in for water logged computers too. Dealerships do everything they can not to live up to even legit warranty claims I can't see a dealership ever giving anyone a warranty claim on this kind of obvious abuse.

... it says his plans are to add bilge pumps.

I've seen bilge pumps in a XJ, funny as hell :)

Mounting the snorkel inside was thinking outside the box; interesting, functional. Maybe not the "best solution", but it's his. I'm good with that.
Making fun of rock crawling; I'm good with that too.

We meet all types in this recreation.
Some are fab giants that are too modest to post their outstanding work and we will never see it.
And some who couldn't fab their way out of a paper bag with a pair of scissors and a 2 page instruction manual on how to use it; but have so little modesty you can't measure it.

I think most of us are in between those extremes somewhere :D

Making fun of rock crawling; I'm good with that too.

Why are you ok with that? What is your problem with rock crawling? As a guy who used to be into "rock crawling" and got away from it only to catch endless hell from a few guys who thought I wussed out or whatever their reason, this kind of mentality pisses me off. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to how they use their rig. It isn't really cool to come down on others because they don't like the same sort of trail you do.

It is, however totally cool to bash a guy for being a douche canue no matter what he is doing with his rig.

Why are you ok with that? What is your problem with rock crawling? As a guy who used to be into "rock crawling" and got away from it only to catch endless hell from a few guys who thought I wussed out or whatever their reason, this kind of mentality pisses me off. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes when it comes to how they use their rig. It isn't really cool to come down on others because they don't like the same sort of trail you do.

It is, however totally cool to bash a guy for being a douche canue no matter what he is doing with his rig.

You just "might" be reading more into my post than there was actually there. :peace:

I watched the vid where he did some gravel for 2 feet, and called it "rock crawling". I thought it was hilarious. Even more so when he was having issues navigating a rocky trail in what sounded suspiciously like 4H; we call that "Ironic" in the Midwest" and quietly chuckle under our breath. :D

In regards to the "rock crawling" vid.

a. The camera "dude" seems to think all kinds of things are F'in AWESOME!!!
b. Said camera dude doesnt quite get that where "were" going,we dont need roads. Joke was on him, his BRAH had him walking. sucker.
c. Some people i know around the country call that a driveway. So you floored it over some stones and you are an awesome off roader?
d. WTF was up with that music?! Were they both menstruating and needed to feel pretty?
e. Don't begin and end a sentence with Dude, dude. I mean dude, brah.

Back