• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slowly but Surely XJ Mods

Im gettin a whole new exhaust. I have to replace my cat so i figured while im at it ill uograde and redo the whole thing. Now the have magnaflow cat, pipes, muffler tip, and labor at a shop where i live for $330. Whole package. And idk about flowmasters there though. But the pipes and everything is made out of aluminite. Is that any good? Or should i pay the extra for stainless steel

z3.jpg

Got centercaps on, need to clean sidewalls

z2.jpg

Had a bit of rubbing underneath for some odd reason, got that taken care of. Now i need to bolt in a sheet of steel to cover this gap behind the bumper

negative attention? I'm running the 40 series flowmaster cat back kit from rustys...sounds great low tone at idle grunts when you get on it...only 170 bucks comes with 2 1/2 or 3 inch tail pipe can't remember it's been on for a while

Looking good so far, but I have to ask, how is this Modified Tech?
So far it's paint, wheels, and centercaps. You gonna coilover it or 4 link the rear? Chuggy? Prerunner?

negative attention? I'm running the 40 series flowmaster cat back kit from rustys...sounds great low tone at idle grunts when you get on it...only 170 bucks comes with 2 1/2 or 3 inch tail pipe can't remember it's been on for a while
2 1/2 and FWIW I love my borla, million mile warrenty and good low tone

Back