• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slotted Brake rotors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info... Are those the best out there? Im not wanting to spend a butt load of cash on them nor wanting the middle of the pack. I want something that is close to the best.

I had a pair of Power Slot rotors that lasted 9 years and 2 XJs before they finally wore out. Back when I bought them they were about $80/rotor but now they're in the $100+ /rotor price range.I'm currently using Stop Tech slotted rotors and am pretty happy with them - they run about $80 ea.

I had a pair of Power Slot rotors that lasted 9 years and 2 XJs before they finally wore out. Back when I bought them they were about $80/rotor but now they're in the $100+ /rotor price range though they do have a less expensive line called Power Stop. I'm currently using Stop Tech slotted rotors and am pretty happy with them - they run about $80 ea.

I definitely WOULD NOT use slotted/drilled rotors if I were to be slopping around in mud at all. That's gotta be disasterous on rotors/pads when muck gets into those grooves and holes.....

Well that's enough of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back