• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Site Suggestions

Speakin of budget, I've found a 6.5 inch long arm kit by rough country on ebay for just over 1k with shocks. I've heard that these lifts are weak, but they supposedly come with a lifetime warranty. Anyone hear anything about these lifts? I don't do any hard wheelin but do enjoy messin around in the mountains while hunting. Any input is appreciated.

There long arms just came out last year..So i would say they are talking out there A$$..

There is a couple of guys running them an they like the set up

PLUS
do search on ROUGH COUNTRY...
Yes i run the 6.5 RC lift..No long arms yet

Go to ebay and type in Cherokee long arm kit, about half way down the page is the rough country long arm kit, if you could take a look and let me know what ya think.

best idea - nobody really brought this up - times r tough for lots of folks - buy a "built rig" there r deals to be had out there for sure. lots of peeps like to build their own, i'm not a mechanic so i tend to buy what will work for me. i screwed up the first time due to ignorance, but not the second time (thank u desert randy)

best idea - nobody really brought this up - times r tough for lots of folks - buy a "built rig" there r deals to be had out there for sure. lots of peeps like to build their own, i'm not a mechanic so i tend to buy what will work for me. i screwed up the first time due to ignorance, but not the second time (thank u desert randy)

I agree, I got mine for $4300.00 4.5" RC, TnT long arms, SYE, Bill's 5150's, new rear shaft, 8.25 C rearend , aussie in front, rock sliders, track bar, ZJ ball joints, stearing box frame support, blah blah blah. I put bumpers, on- board air, rear truss, ZJ disc brakes( not installed yet) ARB (not installed) TnT front truss (also not installed), a mean green alt, Warn 9000 in a cradle and a few other goodies. If I had built it from the ground up, I would not have had the money to build it this way.

Back