• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SiSOffRoad Rausch Creek Nor'Easter Run 2007 *Video/Pics*

CSaddict said:
I am backed up for F'ing ever at this point. Late July to Mid August may be better. Depends on how abitious I get. You get the tubing for the cage?

i can basically go get it any day i need it, ill probably source some this comin week. no earlier than late july is what i was thinkin anyway so eeees all good

awesome vid and sick ediding. i was in the group behind you before that hill climb when someone broke an axel cover (i think.) you guys have a lot of sweet looking xj's. good work

Dude you Inspire me that was awsome thank you.

Fireball said:
awesome vid and sick ediding. i was in the group behind you before that hill climb when someone broke an axel cover (i think.) you guys have a lot of sweet looking xj's. good work

yeah i peeled my rear cover over there and took it off and hammered it out and resealed it. sorry bout the hold up ahaha

thanks guy

That was great, I love the boulder field. I wonder if you could mount a minicam somewhere under the chassis and get some boulder crushing vid? Anyway you've got talent!

Awesome video. I was also in the group behind you at the hill and enjoyed it live.

HeavyMetal said:
yeah i peeled my rear cover over there and took it off and hammered it out and resealed it. sorry bout the hold up ahaha

thanks guy
hahah no problem. shit happens. plus it was a good time for lunch.

Back