• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra "Karma" thread

Tenny said:
Shark, what's the condition of the Spare 33 MTR?

I have some new 33's, but only 4 so I am on the watch for a spare...

It's not in the greatest shape but there are no slices and no plugs. It was on some bad Ball Joints for a few too many miles.

I now have a R & L door shell from a 97-01 XJ. The innards are gutted and some of the inside sheet metal has also been cut out. The outside sheet metal is still ok. These perhaps would be good for making half doors or whatever they're called.

I also have the interior door panels with the wood looking strip. They don't have window switches. Grey in color.

I still have the new D44 brake shoes, nobody has drums anymore?

I have a XJ radiator that is almost like new. Was installed on the XJ I bought and tore down. The radiator seems to be in excelents hape, fins and paint look great, no leaks. Was instaleld on a 89 XJ, but seems to be the newer style (open system) if i recall correct. Located in the East Bay area.

Disco axle shafts. Stub, and both inners along with that slide thing.

012.jpg

Clutch from a 98 ax-15 with low miles
Also matching flywheel in great shape, get this one and have it ready to install for your next clutch job, or lighten it.

Front bumper with a slight bend from a 97+
pick up in Fresno.

Letterman said:
Are the unit bearings any good? Do you still have them? I have a friend in need.
Thanks
Sorry Dave, should have mentioned that the unit bearing was reused. I just have the shafts and the collar thing.

well i have 4 kuhmo tires from a jeep cherokee with wheels on them about 80% tread left on them, they are 28" tirees. i also have stock jeep coils, 4 front seats, track bar stock, and pitman arm stock.

jeepxj91' said:
well i have 4 kuhmo tires from a jeep cherokee with wheels on them about 80% tread left on them, they are 28" tirees. i also have stock jeep coils, 4 front seats, track bar stock, and pitman arm stock.
were they out of a 91'
My little bro has a 98' and THE most jacked seat I've ever sat in.

Harlee&Tahoe said:
were they out of a 91'
My little bro has a 98' and THE most jacked seat I've ever sat in.

yea the seats are leather and out of a 91'. the seats are kinda tore up but not in terrible condition. just want $75 for the set. give me a call if your brother is interested. 559-434-6818

jeepxj91' said:
yea the seats are leather and out of a 91'. the seats are kinda tore up but not in terrible condition. just want $75 for the set. give me a call if your brother is interested. 559-434-6818

Why don't you read the first post in this thread.

jeepxj91' said:

Wow, that's pretty cool of you to give all this stuff away for free. :cheers:

Gonna make some space at the house and offload some good stuff to well deserving xj owners!

1. HP d30 housing with alloy usa tube seals installed. No gears or shafts. Brakes are complete and discs were actually turned not too long ago. First come first served.

2. Back seat out of my 93 sport. It is light grey cloth. Lower and back rest. Pretty clean with no tears.

3. I have the RE quick disco's for the d30 with the anti sway bar. I think everything is there if you want it.

I think there's more, but I've gotta check out what else I wanna give away.

P.M. me if interested and I am in Palo Alto and not really wanting to deliver.
Hunter

Back