• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Fest T shirts!

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Ordering:
If you want a T shirt or hoodie, go to the SF thread and post up your sizes and names in case we get custom names again. Paypal beforehand, checks, cash in person at the event. We will have limited spare shirts available at the event.

Hoodies:
FYI we are shooting for higher quality hoodies, but we still need to get better pricing on them.

Jackets:
just a random idea, but what about zip jackets? Ill get pricing on these just for fun, it couldn't hurt just to see.

Pricing:
Red names will get a discount on their first shirt, otherwise shirts will more than likely be 15$ each after that and for black names. Hoodies are unsure right now, perhaps around 30$ give or take.

Last edited:
What color will they be Jon?
Thanks,
Billy

we are still working on the final design and color. we will post up asap once we figure it out.

Don't forget the Hoff! this time. haha

Anyone have a good photo?

Needs good even lighting and should be the front of the Jeep.

Maybe this one?
SierraFest2014_zpsca9cbaed.png

Anyone interested in an embroidered jacket, going to get prices, but probably decent jackets , cost is high though they would be around 45-65$ each, but they would be sierra chapter jackets, not just sierra fest.

Yes we can hold shirts until after the event.

The Jackets all look like sports wear in te catalog they gave me. I was thinking along the lines of black lined dickies Eisenhower jackets .

The shirt will be a dark grey with the red print . I am thinking we can do an option for V necks and crew necks since I want a V neck. it will be one sided, this will be the front.

Back