• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sierra Chapter's 3rd Annual Holiday Toy Drive, November 20, 2010

OK, getting closer. I plan on bringing my 8 yr old daughter to Hollister with me to collect toys.

Immediate plan is to hang around the main obstacle course from 10 until noon to collect toys. Once we are finished we can cruise around on our usual run through the jungle trail, Fremontia Drive, and up to White Rock. We can hang at the top of Hollister and then figure out what to after that.

Looking forward to this run. My junk is a bit beat up from Johnson Valley but it is still driving ok.

I will be there with My 4 year old son, my g-frineds 7 year old son and her 11 year old daughter :) They have been begging to go wheelin'. Probably won't stay much past 1:00. I have a TON of stuff going on that evening.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

i was there (hollister) friday and it was dry but tacky, truck hill was pretty nice. and it is supposed rain sat and sunday. but ive been there in the rain and its not that bad. ill be attending.

So,im sure this is posted somewhere, but what gear/recovery items are needed? My Jeep is msotly stock, and I dont want to do anything crazy.

So,im sure this is posted somewhere, but what gear/recovery items are needed? My Jeep is msotly stock, and I dont want to do anything crazy.

Which location are you going? Prairie City, minimal gear is needed. Hollister, tow points and a good strap. These are of course in addition to all the minimum run requirements.

My Jeep is not going to make it out of my driveway . . . I am out.

Dave, you can ride shotgun with me if I go. I'll know for certain tomorrow if I am gonna make it. Was planning to leave San Jose by 9:15, dick around for a couple of hours, and leave Hollister by 1PM or so.

Dave, you can ride shotgun with me if I go. I'll know for certain tomorrow if I am gonna make it. Was planning to leave San Jose by 9:15, dick around for a couple of hours, and leave Hollister by 1PM or so.
You the MAN! Would love a ride, I don't want to miss this years toy drive.

I am trying hard to find a way to get my jeep running but . . . I need hubs and rotors as I did damage in JV that will take more then JB and duct tape.

GF2010_0752.jpg

GF2010_0759.jpg

Let me know, thanks Josh.

Which location are you going? Prairie City, minimal gear is needed. Hollister, tow points and a good strap. These are of course in addition to all the minimum run requirements.

Hollister, its closer.

I put off wheeling for most of the season for my house. I should be out there this weekend. Red jeep will be on the trailer. Gus is staying home. Might bring the Guinness dog. My doors don't fit anymore...I hate mud.

I watched my 2009 KOH DVD on my flight home and Im pumped for some wheeling!

The Starboard family should be at Hollister with two Jeeps (assuming my POS still runs), and a couple of family friends.

I will gladly volunteer to cook for everyone :) I can bring my Weber and cook up some burgers or Hot Links or Hot Dogs or all 3. Ya'all tell me what you would prefer and I'm on it. I also hae some NAXJA Swag I need to sell. T-Shirts, Sweatshirts and Hats. This si stuff the NAXJA BOD sent and didn't get here til after SierraFest. VERY limited supply of sizes and styles.
I am hoping to have more toys than last year :)
So, bbq'n still on the to-do list? I have some food stuff I can bring/share.

So, bbq'n still on the to-do list? I have some food stuff I can bring/share.

We have tried a community BBQ many times at Hollister. We stopped doing any organized food long ago. Most people would rather just eat a pre-made sandwich and be done with it. Thanks for the offer. Maybe we can try it in the spring when the weather is better?

Back