• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seth Stanton sticker order info....

Status
Not open for further replies.

YELLAHEEP

NAXJA Forum User
They're ready so here's how to order yours:

Send a PM to Planefixer here: http://www.naxja.org/forum/private.php?do=newpm&u=761

In your PM please include the following information:

-Name and Screen name

-Number of stickers desired

-Mailing address

You will be sent a PayPal invoice. Stickers are $10 each and all proceeds go to COHVCO in recognition of Seth Stanton and toward the trail projects being created in his honor. Once you pay, we will ship your order.

If you wish to donate in addition to your sticker purchase, please notate that to clear up any confusion about how many stickers you want. If you do not want a sticker but want to donate, please notate that as well.

Thanks in advance for your support on behalf of the Colorado Chapter and the Stanton family! :thumbup:

I also need a good E-mail address for Paypal billing.The Paypal request will be under my name (William J. Taylor).I'll be out of town tomorrow and Saturday.I'll start processing orders on Sunday.

Thanks,
Jeff

Any way to do it w/o a Paypal account?

Actual pictures to follow.

Stanton-Remod.jpg

P2120003.jpg

P2120006.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I was asked to stick this thread so I did. If any admin or other mods disagree please change. I will also close it because there is no reason to continue posting in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back