• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

September Photo Challenge: In Motion

I shoulda taken an action shot of my trip to the bathroom after eating all those campfire burgers/eggs that weekend. It was definitely more violent than a couple of dueling strokers.:anon:

ok, well it's a still image until you click on it so I win that debate.

I bet Tiff got some good action shots, you should load some.hasta

Just a few pics from Morris Mountain this Sunday.

Crow's nest just left of the big hole in the center..... then moving over.....it was just wet/muddy enough to cover tires....
crowsnest.JPG

Here I was quizzing my 14 year old boy who drives alot. He was co-pilot here and I ran it up high to see what his next move would be. He had to decide what to do and I followed his directions...... He did well!:cool:

teachingmoment.JPG

Just a couple of days left guys and gals. Stop sitting on your thumbs and get your pics in.

(For those who have not recieved their award yet they are shipping out tomorrow!)

This is on Quarry trail

This is also on quarry at an Obstacle called Jersy Wall

This is on Chapel Trail

This is on Bob's creek Trail... obstacle is called Upper 3 or V notch

All the Above pics were taken at Oak ridge Estates AT the VA4WDA annual trail ride. They took place over 18-19 of Sept.

/\ /\ /\ i voted for those pics since i took them :) /\ /\ /\

l_3cdd9104ad7b418aae9bbee28967d81b.jpg

l_2073080d838440b89863862353bc8b1e.jpg

l_fa20d8cde5db48baa74fc2c678efc74e.jpg

l_081b23870b004fe29c45c8158327a1b2.jpg

l_e0889d6294cd477b9943323dd161f17e.jpg

...yeah yeah, my pics are a little late...

don't really matter to me... just wanted to throw in my "in motion" pics for this month. these were taken today on our short day ride at Aetna...

not sure what next month's theme should be... fall? or maybe "scary" ...idk

I like this one alot. It has good composition, and ties into the motion theme well. A little photoshop to balance exposure and colors and it would be fantastic.

thanks man... no editing on these pics... they were copied to the computer and uploaded before getting to bed late after wheeling...

So.... since that's me does that count for my entry? lol. By the way, that had to be where my axle casting broke...

Back