• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Selling my 90 xj fullsize axles 5 spd

91XJ35s

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1990 4 door xj. 4.0 l 5 spd NP231 T-Case. I have put fullsize dana 44 and ford 9 underneath it. They have 4.56 gears and rear has full spool and front has detroit locker. I have put the rusty 4.5 inch lift with full leafs. I have 33x14 cut boggers. Bought them new and have maybe 12 times on them NO road miles. Have plenty of pics and any questions just ask. 317 412 2120 travis

pm sent

Im asking 4000, I have 4k in parts just like get that back. Go to indianapolis Craigslist and search built cherokee. I am in greenwood and it is camo! Thanks for your interest

No your not your asking 3800:D

Okay anybody even interested??? I will let it go for 2500 bucks cash and u come get it. I do have clean title for it. Just found truck i want and need cash for it.

yep thats what im saying. i put 1000 in just tires. Got 4 thousand total in parts! just want get this truck so i have something reliable to drive everyday. I just had jeep out this past weekend and wheeled all wknd at haspin and it did just fine. it is woods ready. i make someone killer deal.

Back