• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

See you guys next year!!

11072011-001.jpg

missing a tire or hilift on it! lol

yea man when i get my new tires i willl then have a spare to put up there. high lift jack and the lights will then be next....

wow.. where you getting all this money? you got a money tree growing at lil ed's house?

nopeeeeee not at lil eds house.geicoooooooo.aint gonna be much but they finaly decided to settle on the jeep. the rest will be settled in court. sorry wingnut didnt mean to rob yur thread.oh an superdave gave me the lights.but i think im gonna wait and put them on the bumper.

Speaking of insurance.. you insurance is gona be cheap when you insure a 2wd jeep! hehe

Not top shabby, seeing it on the jeep now though I do regret not welding in the side piecesn that I normally put the logo on, jana lost my stack of logos though.

I think once you have axe, shovel, hi lift etc it will really help the looks

If you plan on adding anything to it I wouldnt hesitate to just weld the add ons,

Thats what I did with my light brackets, now that I'm back I need to find my hi lift and axe si I can mount them too

If you can't figure out a way to mount your tire up there give me a call or message me on here or facebook, I'm sure we can come up with something

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Thought I posted this here, guess I didn't.

Got the jeep fixed today, this is what I sent my friends:

Ok here's the details from the last couple days of our trip home: friday morning after 4 hours of driving the alternator in the truck seized up and caught fire, 20° outside in tonopah nevada, drove the jeep 2 hours to bishop california to the closest parts store, headed back, and spent 3 hours installing parts and trying to get the truck jump started after sitting in the cold for 11 hours. Hit the road at about 8pm, drove 2 hours slept for 3, started yesterday morning at 1am and drove till we were just outside of oakridge OR, coming down the hwy 58 pass, the tow bar broke loose from the jeep and it started to move into the oncoming lane, I slowed the truck into the jeep and eased it to the side, tried to just drive the remaining 2 hours but somehow the jeep broke an axle shaft, call my brother and he brings a trailer, load the jeep on, start the truck and it starts screaming like a banshee, the starter was going out and the a/c pump was fried and seized solid. At that point we unloaded the jeep, limped it into oakridge for the night and used the trailer to get the truck home, went back this morning for the jeep, we are home, truck is already fixed, glad to be out of the woods. been a very stressful last month and a half!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

Still looking for work, know I can get a job if I get an interview but getting the interview is the tough part,

Not getting any un employment, my dad has helped new out a bit though

Well Next year is only a month away..
btw..when people move across states. they usually have a job lined up. did you murder someone and had to get the hell out of dodge?

Back