• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

A couple more from Tellico and Windrock.
Tellicolower2.jpg

Tellicoslickrock.jpg

Rattlerock.jpg

Heh heh...thanks man. I'm excited to finally have a front bumper soon, it'll look much better after getting that on there. Yeah, it was still pretty untouched at that last M&G.

Speaking of M&Gs......next one :dunno:???

I'm down whenever really...maybe a little trail run somewhere would be nice...let's get one together though

I'm down whenever really...maybe a little trail run somewhere would be nice...let's get one together though

Ok...Cullowhee, NC...this saturday! I'm already going up there. Haha

So let's plan it then. Definitely a trail ride this time since last time and the time before was a non-trail ride. Maybe we go to Beasley Knob or something unless somebody knows a better trail system to ride in north GA. We should start a new thread.

Finally lifted! Quick poser shot for proof:
2886378418_05647feeca_b.jpg

check out some of my pics. what you think about my ride??? how about my home made grill?? http://s40.photobucket.com/albums/e221/t-frady/

recent update new speakers and head unit, front tow hooks, rooof rack, new headlights, 4 KC's up top. working on floor or the lack of it

Looks good! Glad you got your lift on....which one did you go with?

RC. Got it from a guy in Hickory who was parting his junk out for cheap. He advertised it as 3.5", and that's where it's sitting right now (AAL).

what did you quote me on and how do you add pics to your post i cant figure it out

just testing pasting pics thanks AJ

picsjeep005.jpg

picsjeep002.jpg

picsjeep001.jpg

DSCF0125.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

100_0088.jpg

100_0084.jpg

Last edited:

your spring ever came off it looks close on both pics