• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SEC Rig Directory

Re: Picture Request...EVERYBODY!!!!

latest pic.

IMG_1098.jpg

Ghost said:
What size tires are you running and the chevy step side what is he running. I use to live in Vero and that and sand was all we use to have to play in.

Im running 36x12.50x15 TSL Swampers and the chevy is running 37x14.5x15 Boggers. Yeah down here is all water and sand. I recently took a trip to ocala to do some mild rock climbing was a blast.

yeah man, theyre wobbly on the interstate, which i don't go a day hardly without being on. so ima give this airsoft thing a try. seems to work with my bros tires and his are the same ones just 12.50's. then regear before to long.

hmmm...I really didnt have that bad of a problem with them. Thats wierd. I dont think this is it, but I wonder if your jeep is lighter than mine for some reason??? And you can feel it more? Maybe you just arent used to it yet...ha ha. But I drove quite a bit on the interstate with them and they have a sweet spot where they wont vibrate much at all...they are just loud. Remember though, that if you are seein 65 on the speedo, that your actually doin 75 or better....they are 16% larger in circumference than stock tires, so I usually kept it at about 65 and didnt have much trouble.

Here are some updated pics of my Jeep. No cool action shots, I'll have some good ones after this coming up weekend. The shot of me on a dirt hill was much cooler in person. It is almost a straight up wall of dirt on the side I climbed, it was just to test the front locker install...about 3.5 feet tall.

BrucesJeep001.jpg

091308003.jpg

091308001.jpg

Yeah I know I have no front bumper...at least I have the stuff cut and setting in the garage now. Just need to weld it up!

bruce man looking good...definatly a change from the m&g

Heh heh...thanks man. I'm excited to finally have a front bumper soon, it'll look much better after getting that on there. Yeah, it was still pretty untouched at that last M&G.

Speaking of M&Gs......next one :dunno:???

Did you know you don't have a front bumper? :roll:

Anyway was your factory color Aqua Pearl?

Did you know you don't have a front bumper? :roll:

Anyway was your factory color Aqua Pearl?

Haha...:wierd:

NO WAY!!! :puke: It's something like a medium blue, I think it was only produced in the late 80's. I can see how you would get that from the picture though...it looks somewhat distorted.

Alright now...Don't be hattin' Aqua Pearl(hahahaha the name alone makes it sound so gay.). The minute my clear starts peeling I'm getting a new paintjob. It's just in too good of shape right now.

n1395120502_30282633_7333.jpg

Here are a few pics of the heep from the Crawl in Harlan.

0820Crawl20543.jpg

0820Crawl20546.jpg

0820Crawl20548.jpg

You wouldn't have made it up that ledge if you weren't wearing that hat.

You wouldn't have made it up that ledge if you weren't wearing that hat.
Ha! Man, thats my ugly wheelin' hat, can't shift into low range without it!

That ledge was ridiculous, I didn't have a chance, Brian Ho with his 1tons and 42" Iroks had to pull cable as well, had it been dry I think he would have made it.

Back