• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SE Chapter Merchandise

So can we still ordr a shirt or decal? I need an XXL Andy :D

ZachMan said:
So can we still ordr a shirt or decal? I need an XXL Andy :D
So did you get my XXL? You can sell that to the Big Boy with 2 XJ's...and how about that XL?:sunshine:

Would love two hoodies (1 grey, large, 1 red medium), one t-shirt (1 red medium), two decals! Let me know when you all have some so I can fork over the cash!

Sounds like its time to submit another order. I could use some new wheeling threads too.

What about it Heather?

We will need an order of at lest 25 pieces to make it worth the effort...So...Do we have enough people wanting stuff?

I'd be in for a T-shirt, (preferably long sleeve, but short will do if necessary to meet #'s) in Large.
Michael

Kudzu said:
We will need an order of at lest 25 pieces to make it worth the effort...So...Do we have enough people wanting stuff?
Does this mean I have to wait for another order to get my XL?:wave1:

No Andy you should get yours tomorrow or Friday

Kudzu said:

I'm ready to order 3 XL tee's (1, white, 1 sand, 1 ash gray) 2 stickers, 1 XL long sleeve tee (ash gray) and 1 XL hoodie (ash gray) with shipping I figure that's $101.

I'll mail the check along with those plates I finally dug up for you, just tell me who to make the check out to. Rather send it in the mail rather than have you (or NAXJA) incur the Paypal fee.

Will that help? I'd like to buy one for all my friends, but he already has enough tee shirts :D

Info to pay in in the first post...Checks made out to me Heather Young

Okay So if you want anything paypal or mail the money to me...Should only take them about 2 weeks to get them done once I place the order.

Now understand that I just need 25 items since they are all the same design.

I'm not in a hurry. As long as the stuff shows up by the end of the week I'm okay.

:D

I'll stop at the PO tonight and sent it out the plates and funds.

Thanks a bunch.

Package arrived today.....Thanks! Your the best!:sunshine:

Watch your mail for a petty blue envelope from USPS Priority mail, Heather. Sent you a couple plates and a check for my order.

Now if we can get the rest of these dead beats to put their money where their mouths are.....

:D

Heather, do you need the money before you place the order or after?

non-stick said:
Stop following me Nick!!!!!!
Is it my imagination, or are there alot of people from VA around here???;)

Back