• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scenic Wheeling Picture Thread

MJinJV.jpg

Rubicon...

1417.jpg

DSC02549.jpg

DSC02611.jpg

not exactly wheeling, but definitely scenic

Skyline Drive - Blue Ridge Mountains, Virginia

Skyline_HDR.jpg

my XJ did great - manual tranny definitely helps though - I was able to just drive the whole thing in 3rd at ~35mph, almost never had to brake or shift down - right within the power band. Still got 19.7 mpg average that trip.

my XJ did great - manual tranny definitely helps though - I was able to just drive the whole thing in 3rd at ~35mph, almost never had to brake or shift down - right within the power band. Still got 19.7 mpg average that trip.

what are you using for a camera?

crappy little Canon Powershot point and shoot from my work, considering that and no tripod, came out awesome I think.

It is an HDR composition though using 3 separate shots (-1,0,+1 exposure)

crappy little Canon Powershot point and shoot from my work, considering that and no tripod, came out awesome I think.

It is an HDR composition though using 3 separate shots (-1,0,+1 exposure)

Looks HDR that's why I asked

I'm jealous... Last time I did the drive, I almost had to push mine!

jeep037.jpg

DSCF0620.jpg

DSCF0606.jpg

Snagged a quick shot of the Jeep in Arches Ntl Park last week, with the 3 Gossips in the background

IMG_9601-1.jpg

Here's the shot I was really after..........

IMG_9598-3.jpg

Sunset from Double Arch. My Jeep is actually in this shot as well........trust me.

IMG_9552-2.jpg

one from today, 4 XJ's 1 ZJ 1 WJ and and an isuzu(he's the redheaded stepchild of the group)
101_8174.jpg

Near Lake Alpine, CA

IMG_3950-Edit-1.jpg

Mt. Reeba Ridge - Near Lake Alpine, CA

IMG_3938-1.jpg

Back