• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Scary S!@#

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
Well a few friends and i went camping last night. On our way back i was behind a slow car so i decide to try and pass and at that moment a group of Motorcyclist came around a corner and i swerve to miss em and I Swerve hard and end up goin up on 2 wheels I had my swaybars disconnected. and i land back on all fours scared to crap and started rolling backwords into a fence and broke a tail light. I had 5 people in the car which might have helped it not tip over and swaybars discoed. SO right now IM really happy that i didn't roll but im pissed cause i scared the crap outta this girl that i was hittin on all night. HAHA But everyones okay thank god.

And pics 2 come.

Another example of the reasons to never drive on the streets with your sways disco'd. You're not gonna have much of a case with the insurance companies when they find out those are disconnected when an accident happens........ It's REALLY a bad idea when you're responsible for other folks in your car.

Lecture mode off........ :D

Glad you all came out ok on that Keifer!

Valuable :) and glad that you're ok dude. Dont worry bout the chick. Bet she didn't get too scared cus nothing happened!

n1211821083_30486747_207404.jpg

Heres the skid marks.

Last edited:
I Swerve hard and end up goin up on 2 wheels .... and i land back on all fours
quote]

So which one are you? Bo or Luke Duke.

Your probably too young to remember that show.

B.S. learn to drive that way

You can learn to drive without sways, yes..
but you can't learn to pull evasive maneuvers without them.
Planning, throttle & brake control are one thing
the physical inability of the vehicle to maintain stability while quickly changing direction is another.

I'm gonna have to call BS on that one Keif. A passing lane coming into a blind curve? They lock those back into double solid WAY before you are even close to the turn. Good thing everyone walked away though...........:thumbup:

I'm serious. But it should no longer be a passing lane either. I don't think they were thinking when they layed the new paint on the asphault (sp?).

I think if it were actually connected we would have rolled.

Hmmmm...... They've been installing them on 99% of the cars/trucks out there for decades....... Shame on 'em. This whole time they've been totally unnecessary. :rolleyes:

Hmmmm...... They've been installing them on 99% of the cars/trucks out there for decades....... Shame on 'em. This whole time they've been totally unnecessary. :rolleyes:

LOL!!!!!!! I drive my Heep like Bo & Luke Duke without any swaybars and have had no problems!! I have had some of my passengers grab the oh shit handle because of all the sway going around corners..... but like was posted earlier LEARN TO DRIVE!!! :gee: Swaybars are a useless feature on a Jeep!!!

Back